Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Website for Treasures of Aht Urhgan!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Website for Treasures of Aht Urhgan!

Exclusive Website for Treasures of Aht Urhgan!

Like the POL website did for COP, SE has added in a mini site dedicated to the new and upcoming Expansion pack for FFXI. As of now most of the content is locked and is expected to be added in in the coming months.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/ahturhgan

(BTW: It is my personal opinion that just by looking at the JOBs section, there might be 3 additional jobs in this expansion pack in addition to Blue Mage.
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 11-25-2005, 07:11 AM.

Windurst Rank 10
    Sandoria Rank 10
    Bastok Rank 10
    Zilart= Complete
    CoP= Complete
    ToAU: M44

Re: FFXI: Treasures Of Aht UrGhan Webpage added on POL Site

Yo darte! ;O (rohlan here)

I'll post this on the news...

By the way... seeing as they put the BLU so far to the left, i would say 4 jobs... O_O... if they had 3 planned, they would center the second one and push the third to the far right, making for a weird layout overall cus there'd be a huge gap between the jobs pictures... o.o... ... wishful thinking? ehehe ... SE is known to fool us to the last minute.
    Last edited by Balfree; 11-24-2005, 12:23 AM.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

On the site itself, jobs

And releasing only one job would be a waste of everyone's time.

Christ, I'm hoping to High Heaven that Geomancer is one of the jobs and that it's a tank class. I'd be able to lvl a few melee jobs with all the new tanks that'd be seeking. Hell, I'll be the first NA Geomancer!!! ;o

You heard it first, ladies and gents.
      The Tao of Ren
      FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
      Originally posted by Kaeko
      As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

It's common knowledge since they announced ToA, that they are releasing _atleast_ 3 new jobs... that's why i feel sick whenever people say OMFG GONNA HAEV 23234312 BLU SEEAKIN IN VALK LOLOZ >.>... there's gonna be more jobs, twits.
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Assuming to get them is easy. There should be a job unlocked only when having a +70 NPC >.>.

Anyway, SE is awesome. I love the site. And now... we wait. (btw I see space for 4 jobs total).

Comment

4 jobs, huh? My prediction: Blue Mage, Geomancer, Necromancer, and Dancer, but I'm just guessing.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
            Personality Tests

Comment

I don't think they've said how many new jobs they'll be but they did say in a interview with 1up last week (I think it was) that there was more than just Blue Mage but they couldn't say how many or what the others were.

Comment

Re: Exclusive Website for Treasures of Aht Urhgan!

well if the Lamia get to summon up undead, we should be able to too. . .

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Why is everyone so gung ho about summoning undead? >_>
                  My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                  Originally posted by Balfree
                  Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Summon undead? sweeeet

I realy need to look up this expansion

Comment

Originally posted by nanatsu
                      Why is everyone so gung ho about summoning undead? >_>

Dungeons & Dragons , EQ mindset, WoW Mindset, Daoc Mindset, etc etc.

I know people in COH that turned into badguys simply to summon udead >.>
                      It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                      それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                      Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                      A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

whatever the case.. yay for new info!
                        (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
                        sigpic

Comment

It's been a while since I have been into FFXI...

The site mentions the new monster type "Lamia." Where, in the Final Fantasy series, has that monster appeared? It's too familiar o.q quite fimiliar, Watson.

Comment

Im happy we finally get more info and confirmation about this on a real POL site. ^^ Im really excited about Blue Mage.. it adds more to my favourite Pirate-image as THF :p What would be the best sub for this job? Since theyre good in close combat, I guess /nin to dual weild swords? Since no other job has Dual Weild Sword in experience points partys, it would be kewl :3. I hope it wont be an expensive job
                            http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Definately a good thing they finally have some info posted, hopefully it does not take too long for SE to update it. I'm stoked about new jobs coming out too.
                              We will fight, we will be strong
                              Together we're marching on
                              United we move as one
                              Our finest hour has just begun

Comment

Working...
                              X