No announcement yet.

Shhh... I has a secret o.o/ (04/18/09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhh... I has a secret o.o/ (04/18/09)

As you might not be aware, certain members of a certain company that makes a certain MMORPG will be appearing on certain podcasts related to the MMO. One of those podcasts is Limit Break Radio. Other members of other podcasts may also appear.

Info for the other podcasts will be leaked in due time, or possibly have been leaked or may even be leaking as we speak. The interviewees will be coming to three podcasts fairly soon, each show will have a specific topic of discussion and prizes will be given away.

Yes, prizes.

Since I'm with LBR, I've come to talk about that.

Members fo the SE community team will be appearing on LBR to discuss Square Enix events such as Fanfest. Listeners are encouraged to send in suggestions for what they'd like to see at upcoming fanfests pertaining to:

• What events would you like to see? (example: The Swarm, Wings of the Goddess tour, Mercenaries Camp)
    • What live events would you like to see? (example: Live Quest, art contest, crafting contest)
    • What stage events would you like to see? (example: costume contest, Tarutaru challenge, Dev panels, etc.),
    • Who would you like to see attend? these events (Example: specific devs? Web comic artists? other minor celebrities? music artists?)
    • And if you have any suggestions for original events, we'd love to hear those too!

If you're lacking a suggestion, we'd also like to hear about your favorite/most memorable fanfest experiences. Share your FanFest stories with us.

These suggestions and stories can be sent to contest@limitbreakradio.com or you can send them to our Voices of Vana'diel voice mailbox. Deadline is May 1st.

Ah, yes, the prizes. After we submit your suggestions and stories to the SE community team, the favorite suggestions of the team will be rewarded with the following:

Grand Prize (1)

Runners Up (4)

And there you have it, so get cracking on those emails and Voice mails! This will be going official Monday!

Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 04-18-2009, 02:09 PM.

Re: Shhh... I has a secret o.o/ (04/18/09)

Submitted. Seven ideas which I think would be fun.

Comment

So... that giant statue thing is one of the prizes? Doesn't the Shadowlord cost like $300?

After a brief scope of the ol' internet, I saw one for $188 and one for $219.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
        So... that giant statue thing is one of the prizes? Doesn't the Shadowlord cost like $300?

After a brief scope of the ol' internet, I saw one for $188 and one for $219.
        Average I saw was in the $200s. I'm assuming markups and markdowns from buyers across the web on that one. Its pricey either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
          Submitted. Seven ideas which I think would be fun.
          All of which start with, "Feba gets to...".

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
            All of which start with, "Feba gets to...".
            Actually, no. They basically amount to various ways of screwing around with the existing battle system. Five of the seven could be implemented as minigames in FFXI if they wanted.

Although I wish you had suggested that earlier.

Comment

Working...
            X