The _____ begins to flee...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The _____ begins to flee...

Anyone else hate this? I've killed a few before they could get to the reinforcements and yet those same reinforcements pop anyway... forcing me to run to them still.

IMHO, I think if I kill the sucker before he gets to the others, I should not only finish the leve right then and there, but I should get a goddamn bonus for doing it.

I'm just sayin...

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Re: The _____ begins to flee...

The dodo has fled and in the interim has called on a gigantic and very painful drake to play with you. After your 18th reincarnation, you finally find the dodo who has not only reverted to a harmless green colored dot, but has summoned brightly colored red dot dodo friends.

Comment

Agreed. I was majorly disappointed the first time I was able to bind a fleeing target and found out it was pointless. It was neat at first just because it was something new, but after seeing it several times you realize there's nothing especially fun about taking a break in the middle of the battle for a quick jog.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
        Agreed. I was majorly disappointed the first time I was able to bind a fleeing target and found out it was pointless. It was neat at first just because it was something new, but after seeing it several times you realize there's nothing especially fun about taking a break in the middle of the battle for a quick jog.
        what about when they run clear across the map? I had a dodo flee from me and I lost it... only to see the yellow directional quest arrows reappear 10 minutes later at the very south of the desery outside Ul'Dah. I ran for 15 minutes just to finish the job.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X