Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Don't worry, Jarre, that group was going to be drama, anyways. If they're that needy, there's no telling what requirements they might have once you're in the dungeon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Takelli
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Those who require DL for AK are idiots. The very first dungeon I did when I hit level 50 after finishing the story line was AK, and it was in full AF. Yes, I had small hate issues, but beat the dungeon.

    I've been kicked from parties because I don't have full myth gear for speed runs on WP, all DL except for the body, legs, and feet, which is myth, and I still get kicked.

    People are asses.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jarre
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Simple I got kicked from an AK party because I didnt have darklight gear as a minimum, even LS people said I need at least tier one darklight before I would be taken seriously in AK. So currently having to spam WP to get the tomes have darklight helm but got to get other pieces and slowly building up myths for the AF2 gear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    I wouldn't stress over darklight.

    You can probably get HQ Militia gear (or spam AK for iLv 60 drops) which will do just fine until 2.1 comes next week. YP said it's clearable in AF, and drops ilv80 so... why waste tomes on DL?



    EDIT: Oh yeah, while testing out my shiny new Relic in Wanderer's Palace I managed a 12k critical lv2 LB... lol my FC buddies almost crapped themselves (I could barely believe it myself)
    Last edited by Malacite; 12-09-2013, 11:28 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jarre
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Found a party that just managed to clear Aurum Vale with so now able to open up AK the LS have been asking people for so I can get the tommes for darklight gear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carter
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Lancer 13 Yey me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Originally posted by ItazuraNhomango View Post
    Lazy young people these days. Back when I was an endgamer, we had to defeat Shijin--all FOUR of them--and Kirin! Then, would an Osode drop? Would it DROP? We didn't even know!
    To be fair it's most likely to stop people from buying wins or getting free carries since those weapons will be on par with Relic and Allagan weapons.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Gae Bolg MINE!!!





    Went from 47 DRG to Relic in 2 days! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ItazuraNhomango
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    The only thing I really don't care for (besides the lockouts on CT) is that for the Extreme Primals you have to beat all 3 of them just to loot 1 weapon - WTF guys come on...
    Lazy young people these days. Back when I was an endgamer, we had to defeat Shijin--all FOUR of them--and Kirin! Then, would an Osode drop? Would it DROP? We didn't even know!

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    DRG is 47 now, nearly 48 and hoping to clear Aurum Vale tonight and maybe hit 50.

    Also details have been leaked on the next patch and there is indeed a huge dungeon EXP buff coming among other goodies. The only thing I really don't care for (besides the lockouts on CT) is that for the Extreme Primals you have to beat all 3 of them just to loot 1 weapon - WTF guys come on...

    Oh and Levi is coming as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jarre
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    lol I did that quest last night to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    ~ , ~

    Found one of the best NPCs ever during a quest tonight, a Miqo'te NPC called "Sweet-smelling Huntress."

    *purrs*

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    Originally posted by Caspian View Post
    I haven't been on much in the last two weeks, but when I switched to Excalibur from Phoenix a month or two ago I noticed a very large drop on a lot of the lvl 50 crafts and services (to be expected) as well as a noted decrease in RMT activity. On Phoenix I would see one or two people in both Gridanias spamming RMT nonsense on top of the repeated random /tells from RMT. When I moved to Excalibur I started only seeing maybe one person an hour with the /tells and NONE of the shouting in towns BS. Now the cheaper prices should come as no surprise, but the smaller presence of RMT surprised me a little, I didn't think they'd be opposed to stiffer competition and would just bombard every server possible to make money.
    The legacy servers are saturated with "Old World" money, which means that RMT might find it more productive to send tells to themselves about how good of a job they're doing, as most players wouldn't spring at the chance to get gil. My character has enough gil on her to power her own way to 50 on everything (Excalibur) if I wanted to play there. Since I've devoted myself to Siren, I end up dealing with /tells (around 5-10 an hour, I've stopped blisting anyone who isn't from GOLDC*O *=E, since they only do it once and delete that character) and I've had to be quite selective of the markets. I tend to only buy from people who list smaller quantities and even if they're not cheapest, say, 10-25% more expensive than the RMT listings, I buy from them, so I avoid having to deal with "inadvertant" suspensions aka guilt by association. This means that for something like Fleece, if I really, really need it (Weaver quests come to mind), then I'm going to pay a bit heavier price to get those done, but pretty much with a better conscience in knowing that I helped a fellow non-RMT player out and also kept the gil out of RMT hands.

    This of course means less efficient and cost-effective means of getting levels, and more time consumption spent on self-gathering.

    Leave a comment:


  • Caspian
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    I haven't been on much in the last two weeks, but when I switched to Excalibur from Phoenix a month or two ago I noticed a very large drop on a lot of the lvl 50 crafts and services (to be expected) as well as a noted decrease in RMT activity. On Phoenix I would see one or two people in both Gridanias spamming RMT nonsense on top of the repeated random /tells from RMT. When I moved to Excalibur I started only seeing maybe one person an hour with the /tells and NONE of the shouting in towns BS. Now the cheaper prices should come as no surprise, but the smaller presence of RMT surprised me a little, I didn't think they'd be opposed to stiffer competition and would just bombard every server possible to make money.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

    holy shit, they're only 400 gil on Excalibur (the cloths are around 1500 I think been a while since I checked)

    * sorry that's the fleece, the wool is 800~900

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X