Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NA time] Rendezvous Zone LS/FC Recruiting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NA time] Rendezvous Zone LS/FC Recruiting!

▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫
    Rendezvous Zone (Linkshell/Free Company) ▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫
    Server: Hyperion
    Type: Social/Active/End-Game/ Beta/ 2.0
    VOIP: Mumble

We are recruiting server-wide for ßeta and launch. If you are looking for a social and end-game content group then you might want to check us out.

Rendezvous Zone is an established linkshell (from Excalibur server) with veteran and new players plus more to come. It started with a few people willing to help each other out and in this way experience the game to the fullest. We ended up growing through the years and became a family. As a family we make sure no one is left behind and guide the new ones not only to be good players but also to find the most effective way to have fun while accomplishing their goals. Our events and active time are based on North America time zones. We are always looking for people wanting to be part of a group and not just to feel as player in a group. You can go ahead and check our gallery of videos and images to meet us.. RZ Gallery

Very important
    : We don't have a server where we'll be relocating to. Most of us come from Excalibur but due to the lack of information at this moment about how the servers will be distributed we will have to wait for a final decision on our new home. Now what we do know is that since most of us are Legacy members , we will not be able to choose a new server but new players can choose a server that Legacy people will be allowed to go to. Also it is very important to point out that this group consist of people with a life outside of the game and we will respect it. The LS division will be for very casual players or not interested in FC and the FC will have players which will be a little more than casual or mid-core.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-RZ-

To apply or for more info you can find us at our site.Rendezvous Zone website
    Any questions feel free to PM me or post here

▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫▫▪▪▫

Last edited by Aethelinda; 07-14-2013, 03:11 PM.

Re: [NA time] Rendezvous Zone LS/FC Recruiting!

Love the logo.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
      Love the logo.
      Aaawww thank you! I appreciate that.

Comment

Love the logo.
        Seconded

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
          Seconded
          Thank you! Got to say it was a project from 3 of us. Can't take all the credit. Very happy you guys like it ^^.

Comment

Incidentally, Excalibur was the server we all wanted to get on but we ended up flocking to Ragnarok because it filled up so damn fast. I'd heard that a lot of people on Excalibur were pretty good (high ratio of Relics) alongside Durandal - my only gripe with Durandal was the BG crowd was also there, and they are largely assholes to the Nth degree.
            sigpic

Comment

Incidentally, Excalibur was the server we all wanted to get on but we ended up flocking to Ragnarok because it filled up so damn fast. I'd heard that a lot of people on Excalibur were pretty good (high ratio of Relics) alongside Durandal - my only gripe with Durandal was the BG crowd was also there, and they are largely assholes to the Nth degree.
              Excalibur had some of the JP players I ran with from our old server (Palamecia) who were always at the fore front with regards to end-game content (first time I've ever seen so many sockets on an HQ crafted gear before)

Comment

To be honest, not sure about those servers but Excalibur assholes rate got fairly high after the merge. The JPs where actually nicer people and for some reason the majority of the ego maniac ones where from the NA side. They literally needed to tell you how bad ass they were if not they wouldn't feel complete. It was funny to find that some of the big mouth weren't that good after all. Also it was insane how much hateful shouting and gossips you could see almost daily plus the mpk, ninja looting, stealing mobs area for farming etc... You name it.

The good times for Excalibur were the AMs to the later PMs before 8 EST.

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
                Excalibur had some of the JP players I ran with from our old server (Palamecia) who were always at the fore front with regards to end-game content (first time I've ever seen so many sockets on an HQ crafted gear before)
                That's from where I was too, Palamecia .

Comment

Ah, well 8 EST is prime time for me so...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, well 8 EST is prime time for me so...
                    Oh yeah same for me. 8PM to AMs EST.

Wait but I don't belong to that crowd lol. Maybe partied with some but never shared their attitude though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethelinda View Post
                      The good times for Excalibur were the AMs to the later PMs before 8 EST.
                      This indicated that most of the jackasses were probably on the West Coast side. I just wished more Kiwis and Aussies played this game. I found them to be one of the more friendlier Western players (and also the more comptetant ones - my own experience from WoW and League of Legends)

That's from where I was too, Palamecia .
                      I may or may not have seen you or ran with you. I rarely did any dungeons or group level work back then. Mostly because all my friends quit the game a year or so after release and I lost interest myself (went back to WoW for a few months before completely dropping out of the MMO scene until I got invited to FFXIV Alpha)

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

^ I wished I never left Palamecia to be honest ...

Comment

Wait how does that make sense? West Coast is 3 hours behind EST.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait how does that make sense? West Coast is 3 hours behind EST.
                          The school kids should be out of school by 5pm, don't you think? On weeknights, 8pm on East Coast would be pretty late, so people don't just "log in" at that time. They're either already on or on their way out.

Comment

Every east-coast group I've run with in both XI and XIV considered 8 PM to be our prime time, and I agree - it's typically around 11 that our numbers start to dwindle and west-coasters really show up in force (and so many of them are asshats, which I don't understand)
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, 5pm PST / 8pm EST is typcially the prime time, sometime kicking it to 5:30 / 8:30 so people from the east and west coast could play together. Working until 5pm, it takes time to get home and log in...
                              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                              RANK 10 Bastok
                              CoP: Done
                              ZM: Done
                              ToA: Done
                              Assault rank: Captain
                              Campaign Medal: Medals
                              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X