Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things I'm waiting for:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Things I'm waiting for:

    Christmas

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    They are also very easy to find pretty much everywhere around Halloween, which is when I got half of mine. I found myself wishing I'd bought more, but Target (which is somewhere I rarely shop, it just happens to be close to work) had them, so I snatched them right up.

    Leave a comment:


  • GosamerWings
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Oh, those are easy. Go to Target. That's where I got mine.
    And another one of of my life's lil mysteries has been solved indirectly by video games

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Oh, those are easy. Go to Target. That's where I got mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Clearly you need to find some purple lights.

    Leave a comment:


  • GosamerWings
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I didn't mean the tree was purple ... the lights and the decorations on it are. I kind of guessed people would naturally assume that.
    I didn't naturally assume it because my Christmas tree is infarct purple O.o.... I still don't want to plug it up yet because that makes it less purple from the multi colored lights.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    I didn't mean the tree was purple ... the lights and the decorations on it are. I kind of guessed people would naturally assume that.

    Leave a comment:


  • GosamerWings
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    Where in the world do you people find purple Christmas trees?
    Fuck if I know lol.... All I know is I moved into my apartment on December 18th last year and I told my fiance I don't have a Christmas tree and was kinda sad about that since i didn't have time to go get one because of my work days, the next day I come home from work to find a violet and lavender tree with lights on it.... And an I love you note hanging from a branch O_o

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Where in the world do you people find purple Christmas trees?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Purple offers plenty of room for variety. There's light purple, there's fluorescent purple, there's dark purple, there's plum, there's aubergine, there's lavender, there's lilac, the list goes on and on!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGA_rZxIV0]YouTube - Prince & The Revolution - Purple Rain[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Well if the conductor wasn't so busy looking at two of his passengers fucksquatting, he'd have noticed that the tracks veered dangerously off a cliff.
    Fucksquatting? On a train?!? Points for style.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Well if the conductor wasn't so busy looking at two of his passengers fucksquatting, he'd have noticed that the tracks veered dangerously off a cliff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Purple offers plenty of room for variety. There's light purple, there's fluorescent purple, there's dark purple, there's plum, there's aubergine, there's lavender, there's lilac, the list goes on and on!

    Believe it or not, my apartment does not look like a grape. Just my bedroom! And it would have purple walls if not for the fact that I'd have to paint them white again when I leave and I just know I'm not going to have any interest in doing that shit.
    OH GOD!!!! PULL RIGHT PULL RIGHT!!! SH*T!!!! SHE'S GUNNA DERAIL!!!!! OH GOD I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!!! BAIL!! BAIL!!! BAIL!!!!!

    Tell my wife... and kids..... I................. cheated.......... and they're not mine........

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    Purple offers plenty of room for variety. There's light purple, there's fluorescent purple, there's dark purple, there's plum, there's aubergine, there's lavender, there's lilac, the list goes on and on!

    Believe it or not, my apartment does not look like a grape. Just my bedroom! And it would have purple walls if not for the fact that I'd have to paint them white again when I leave and I just know I'm not going to have any interest in doing that shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Things I'm waiting for:

    I dont disagree.... but variety is still the spice of life. Ask my gingerbread men.... and my cat.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X