I heard they don't have the blur effect that made them cooler in FFXI, not sure about that, but ya it sure is interesting.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Collapse
X
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Wow, I love the GMs armor, I just hate the mask part lol. I wonder if you can get something simular to their armor in the game.
As for RMT in beta.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IDIOTS IT BETA! But still, I hope that all RMT get shut down with out mercy!
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Putting a name like Liklklklkillkl Klillkiliklli on the blacklist is A PAIN IN THE ASS! Fyi, blist holds 200 names, how fast do you think it will fill up after retail? lolOriginally posted by FebaBut I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.Originally posted by TaskmageGod I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.Originally posted by DakAttack...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Being able to see their eyes makes them a lot less intimidating.Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
Occupation: Reckless Red Mage
Name: Drjones
Blog: Mediocre Mage
Comment
-
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Those are not eyes, they are drawn on the helmet >_>.Originally posted by cidbahamut View PostBeing able to see their eyes makes them a lot less intimidating.{New Sig in the works}
-----------------------
"There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me
Originally posted by Aksannyi"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.Originally posted by SolymirWhat do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Hmmm... I wonder if we will see a "Rep Dave" XD
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Considering GM Dave stopped being funny quite a while ago. Goblin Smithy was way funnier. GM Dave started posting stuff that wasn't really related to the game anymore and started posting just a regular "things I want to rant about that other people do" blog and it lost its humor.sigpic
~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Originally posted by TheGrandMom View PostPutting a name like Liklklklkillkl Klillkiliklli on the blacklist is A PAIN IN THE ASS! Fyi, blist holds 200 names, how fast do you think it will fill up after retail? lol
Can't you just "cTRL+R", then delete the /tell part and type in /blist add?
Comment
-
Re: GM screenshots! They are called Reps now.
Originally posted by TheGrandMom View PostPutting a name like Liklklklkillkl Klillkiliklli on the blacklist is A PAIN IN THE ASS! Fyi, blist holds 200 names, how fast do you think it will fill up after retail? lol
Yeah after trying to type in some of those "smash face on keyboard" names that will be deleted or banned in a few hrs anyway, I resorted to just turning off "Shout" And it worked, you see no Gil Seller spam period, and since there is no way to search for players with /sea or /sea all like XI has, they aren't sending /tells.
Besides I have a great LS to play with and if I wish to adventure with another player, I won't be looking for them in shout, but rather nearby with social emotes and the translator in /say.
Comment




Comment