Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    We got a lot of texans on this forum..

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by Solymir View Post
    While I have not read every interview about FFXIV, I just realized something that I haven't read any where yet. Has anyone asked the developers about Pet "jobs/classes" yet? Thank you for any information you might have.
    there wont be any at start it seems, as of right now that is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Solymir
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    While I have not read every interview about FFXIV, I just realized something that I haven't read any where yet. Has anyone asked the developers about Pet "jobs/classes" yet? Thank you for any information you might have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    I laughed a lot harder than I should have @ that stupid video...

    Vincent's face at the end.



    Did you even listen to Zeid when you 1st meet him? That guy's got problems lol.
    That and look at Cecil in FFIV ;p If thats not EMo, I dont know what is......

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    I laughed a lot harder than I should have @ that stupid video...

    Vincent's face at the end.

    Originally posted by Ziero View Post
    Drks in FFXI are just a class who use darkness, not evil, to strengthen themselves and hurt their enemies.
    Did you even listen to Zeid when you 1st meet him? That guy's got problems lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziero
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Drks in FFXI are just a class who use darkness, not evil, to strengthen themselves and hurt their enemies. Giving their own life and lacking any regard for their personal well being to destroy their foes. In FFXI, Dark as an element isn't evil, it's just another aspect of the world they live in. The emo Galka just leads you on the path to becoming a Drk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    I thought the story behind DRK was more of an emo Galka?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziero
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Well I was specifically talking about FFXI Drks, but generally speaking if you play as a Drk in an FF game you are the good guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    A bizarre attempt to liken "good guy" vampires with Drks seeing as they're both supposed to be broody and dark doers of good
    Eh,the definition of a DRK changes somewhat from game to game. I wouldn't really peg them as do-gooders, it's just that A) no FF has had an evil DRK and B) not going out of your way to hurt others (neutrality) is inherently a good thing.
    Last edited by Armando; 09-30-2009, 07:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by Ziero View Post
    Something about a controlling, emotionally abusive 217 year old virgin seems to turn off any girl with a brain..
    Ah.. I didn't know that. I didn't read the books.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziero
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    Does your gf think he's the hottest guy alive? I sense a bit of jealousy..
    Seeing as I'm currently single, there really is nothing to be jealous of. Though of the past gfs I did have, none of them liked him all that much. Something about a controlling, emotionally abusive 217 year old virgin seems to turn off any girl with a brain...

    Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
    now that's a vampire. But um, what does that have to do with DRKs?
    A bizarre attempt to liken "good guy" vampires with Drks seeing as they're both supposed to be broody and dark doers of good. Except Edward Cullen isn't a vampire, he's a fairy.

    Leave a comment:


  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    I'll show you vampire! :p

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyk8beeWf8E"]YouTube - Finaly Fantasy Spoofs 2[/ame]

    now that's a vampire. But um, what does that have to do with DRKs?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    No, he's just a very retarded character which is completely reasonable to hate.

    I believe the proper term is Manpire.
    Originally posted by Kailea View Post
    jealousy my ass.... calling that guy a vampire is bull crap. a Vampire does not SPARKLE!
    Jealous insecure boys.
    Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
    They should totally give DRK a glittery sparkly reflective armor with matching scythe.
    Hell yeah.. then we can all pick up pale white brunettes from arizona.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
    They should totally give DRK a glittery sparkly reflective armor with matching scythe.
    *ties BurningPanther to a chair and gags him* ok thats it!...... *walks out the room*

    Leave a comment:


  • BurningPanther
    replied
    Re: FFXIV needs (job) to be awesome.

    They should totally give DRK a glittery sparkly reflective armor with matching scythe.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X