Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard/Gamepad Controls

Keyboard Controls

(These are Beta configurations nd are probably subject to change - TGM)

Keyboard 3rd Person and 1st Person

Key assignments

*Numpad numbers refer to those located in the numeric keypad located on the right side of most keyboards, and not those above the letter keys.

Mouse

Gamepad

All actions can be assigned to gamepads using the FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version Config program.

The Config program can be found in the following location: Windows Start Menu -> All Programs -> SQUARE ENIX -> FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version -> FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version Config
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Keyboard/Gamepad Controls

I will get my pad out of the drawer for this game. Would be nice to lean back and use that when doing something that doesn't require typing (crafting or gathering comes to mind).
    Years ago I created Final Fishing so people playing FFXI could easily find information on how to fish. If you know of the site I hope you enjoyed using it and it helped you.
    Now I am trying to do the same for FFXIV. I plan on making this database for fishing, harvesting and mining while getting all the information that may be interesting for crafters as well. I hope you will take a look and that you find it interesting:

Disciples of the Land

Comment

Re: Keyboard/Gamepad Controls

Finally, something that shows what buttons are supposed to be mapped to what on the gamepad.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
      X