Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Logs

Hi

I've seen pics of people who multiple log windows where the general and the battle tab are seperated into two log windows. Does anyone know how to go about doing this? Thanks

Re: Multiple Logs

Menu > Config and then filters and then name a tab and it'll pop up in another window.

I have 1 log with general/battle and the other with LS/T tabs, I'd love to combine that into 1 log but I can't seem to do that.

Comment

THanks alot, this is great! i can finally read and see my battle log at the same time ^ ^

Comment

Originally posted by Zempten View Post
        THanks alot, this is great! i can finally read and see my battle log at the same time ^ ^
        I usually just keep my book on the desk with me and read while I wait for my auto-run to collide with something... fix it and go back to reading. Oh R.A Salvatore... what insurmountable evil have you made for Drizzt this time? My vote? Manticore.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
          Manticore
          I have very many fond memories of these hairy beasties out in Altepa.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
            I have very many fond memories of these hairy beasties out in Altepa.
            All I remember about those ones is how squishy they were against Garuda's Pred. Claws.

Hint: Very squishy

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

is it just me or does the NPC chat go into both windows? and also when i tell someone . ..

Comment

Originally posted by Zempten View Post
                is it just me or does the NPC chat go into both windows? and also when i tell someone . ..
                I noticed this as well last night and then just trashed the secondary window. It's a bug probably and won't fuss with it until SE fixes it. >.<

Comment

I cant wait till they finally filter out NPC chat and tells in the other log windows..... I can HIDE them all I want but they still show up in the 2nd log window ><

Name: Luna Flower Server: Palamecia Linkshell: Paranor

Comment

Working...
                  X