Clear All

• Archer Stats and Info

Weapons

Bows

(Longbow)

(Composite Bow)

Arrows

Abilities
    Chameleon - Launch a wide-ranged assault, increasing attack power and dealing projectile damage to the target and nearby enemies.

Hawk's Eye - Your eyes gain hawklike precision, increasing the accuracy of your next attack.

Quickstride - Quicken your stride, increasing movement speed.

Replenish - Invoke a blessing of renewal, consuming MP to replenish your projectiles to capacity.

Retrieval - Search your surroundings, consuming HP to find and gather projectiles.

Weapon Skills
    Quick Nock - Nock and release with blinding speed, shooting multiple arrows at a time in a cone before you. Increases attack power and deals projectile damage.

Scouring Strike - Deliver a debilitating blow, increasing attack power and dealing projectile damage. Removes a single enhancement effect from the target.

Shadowbind - Fetter an enemy's shadow, rendering the target immobile.

Shrieker - Loose an attack with a terrifying sound, dealing projectile damage and causing the target to flee in terror.

Wide Volley - Launch a wide-ranged assault, increasing attack power and dealing projectile damage to the target and nearby enemies.

Raging Strike - (Optimal Rank - 4, Action Cost - 3)

Puncture - (Optimal Rank - 2, Action Cost - 3, TP - 1000)

Description

The enduring popularity of the bow is a testament to its elegant design, but this simple weapon would be of little worth without the surpassing skill of those who master it -- the archers. Projectile techniques such as high-angle fire enable archers to assail their foes with deadly precision even at great distances.

Constant assessment of the battlefield enables them to carefully determine the most advantageous ground from which to loose, as well as the nature of the arrows best suited to their enemy. Together with the longbow sentries of the Elezen military, the shortbow hunters among the Miqo'te are widely regarded as the most skilled with a bow. The guild's teachings cover a variety of projectile weapons, down to the simplest throwing rock.

Archers possess a situational awareness in combat which allows them to assault enemies from great range while simultaneously providing support to their companions.

Though weak at close range limited by their quivers, an archer's expertise in positioning and arrow selection can easily determine the outcome of battle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-30-2010, 01:36 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Working...
X