Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trial of the Magians Advice

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
    one day when the final merger happens we will all be united under one server. and that server will be....RAGNAROK
    Fixed for appropriateness.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
      appropriateness.
      Real word?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Yes.

Comment

I've been trying to do Nyzul for years... my LS did Nyzul while I was on hiatus and now there is so much to do besides that (Abyssea, Limbus, Abyssea, WotG, Abyssea, Dyna-clears, more Abyssea) that catching people up to it is beyond the back burner and still sitting solid on the back shelf of the freezer. There are never any shouts for Nyzul 1-20 that I've seen ever... I'd love to lead a Nyzul run to the top... but I don't know the first thing. I've given shouting for it a shot twice and gotten little to no interest. I've been on several runs long ago; but, shit, I was drug through and told how high to (not)jump and such. I'd also love to do Assaults... but there's no reason for anyone to do those ... cept the atma they will like to look at but never use when compared to other atmas.

Anyway... to the OP... there's a lot of Stp gear ... you might look into getting a ToM weapon that enhances other stats and damage output. From experience, I did the Stp Great Kat... and I ended up tossing it so I could build a Hagun2.0. Might not be the same for a WAR... I'm not sure but, definitely look into the gear options. Mainly so you can WS as soon as possible on any weapon since that is now what WAR is for ... proc'n Blue/Red that is. Good luck.
          FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
          FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
          aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

About the only things you need a shell for these days are Dyna (and that's debatable too) Einherjar, and Voidwatch.

Everything else can be easily low-manned or even soloed. The game's a joke now in terms of difficulty. Voidwatch is a nice change back towards classic XI, though a little too much in that direction - they still haven't addressed the long wait between NMs or the much more serious loot issues.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

That has absolutely zero to do with the complete lack of interest in Nyzul. Way to miss the point again.

And if the game is so easy, how's that weapon you want coming along?

Comment

Last I heard BG was still laughing at him over it.
                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                Name: Drjones
                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Haven't bothered in almost 3 weeks actually, been busy having fun with Vesperia (and now inFAMOUS 2) ^ . ^

Besides, my buddy who I usually do these with has been AWOL for some time now and I can't convince anyone else I know to join me (still can't figure out why exactly but w/e). Besides, I couldn't care less what BG thinks of me. Bunch of snot-nosed tight wads.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                    there's a lot of Stp gear ... you might look into getting a ToM weapon that enhances other stats and damage output. From experience, I did the Stp Great Kat... and I ended up tossing it so I could build a Hagun2.0. Might not be the same for a WAR... I'm not sure but, definitely look into the gear options. Mainly so you can WS as soon as possible on any weapon since that is now what WAR is for ... proc'n Blue/Red that is.
                    I can do the first couple of trials and then decide between TP bonus and sTP, so I've still got some time. I know Warriors are in demand for procs, but my guess is I'll be on WHM for the foreseeable future (if my Attowha boss run the other night is any indication).

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                    There are never any shouts for Nyzul 1-20 that I've seen ever... I'd love to lead a Nyzul run to the top... but I don't know the first thing.
                    If you get a group together and need a WHM, let me know. I'm still at the bottom myself
                    99 DNC
                    99 WHM
                    99 WAR
                    * 99 THF
                    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Besides, I couldn't care less what BG thinks of me. Bunch of snot-nosed tight wads
                      Then why do you post there on a borderline daily basis? I mean honestly…maybe your ignore list is so long and you can’t see the replies, but it’s pretty hard to find a post by you that isn’t followed up with people pointing and laughing.
                      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                      -Verth (90) Completed!!
                      -Guttler (95) Completed!
                      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                        Besides, I couldn't care less what BG thinks of me. Bunch of snot-nosed tight wads.
                        But you fit in so well with a large part of the posters there.
                        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Hey, I only get snarky with people when they get that way with me. Those guys will crap on you just because they can.

Also it's still arguably the best forum for info & metagame discussion, otherwise I wouldn't bother (plus I wanna stick it in their faces when I do finally finish masa, just because )

There's no sane reason to really care what random people on the internet think of you anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

The difference is, they make fun of you when you're stupid (which is often), whereas here you're...well, you're being stupid. You're not picking on anyone, because you're the one being obtuse.

Comment

Hey, I only get snarky with people when they get that way with me. Those guys will crap on you just because they can.
                              I never said you get snarky. I only see that when you try and defend yourself, which imo is only makes it worse.

I said you post stuff and people point and laugh. Like every time. I mean it was funny the first few times I saw, but now I just feel bad for you. I personally don’t dislike you but seems like most if BG does.

Also it's still arguably the best forum for info & metagame discussion, otherwise I wouldn't bother (plus I wanna stick it in their faces when I do finally finish masa, just because )
                              I agree. Good site to 'lurk' for info. Not a good place to speak your mind about things, which you do often.

And what are you expecting them to say when you finish (...should you ever finish). 'Sorry Mal, good job , welcome to the club'.

Nope...sorry bud. You're working on (borderline) the easiest Emp Weapon thus far. They're gonna rip you yet another new asshole for taking a year to complete something they do in a week with 2-3 people.

There's no sane reason to really care what random people on the internet think of you anyway
                              I agree again...to an extent. But when you're clearly not wanted in a particular area...you probably should care. At this point it's rare YOUR questions ever get answered.

at BG, for new or exisiting people that don’t contribe much to testing (with data to back it up), it's best to ask your question and get the hell out instead of dilly-dallying with thoughts and theories.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Btw…sorry Squiggs for even further derailing your topic…
                              If it helps at all, I was ‘lurking’ BG earlier and noticed someone had some data about the TP Bonus+100 ToM Axe working on both hands. Might be a good off-hand axe for war. Just a thought…but I’m not a War so don’t quote me
                              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                              -Verth (90) Completed!!
                              -Guttler (95) Completed!
                              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

That's what I do. Ask a question, apologize for asking in the first place, depending on the stupidity of the question involved, and then peace. I have been a member there since forever, but I have less than 40 posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X