Warrior Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Question

First of all im sorry it this is already covered in another thread its just that other threads didnt really make sence to me. that may just be because im really new to this game.

anyway im a lvl 9 warrior and i was just wondering what it the best subjob for DD and when should i switch to that job to start lvling that?

thanks guys

also if ur on Titan drop me a tell some time

Re: Warrior Question

If I understand correctly, you've just recently started (just based on the info in your post), so really the best option for you would be to level Monk as a sub at the moment. Later on you'll have other options available to you, but at your point in the game, WAR/MNK is the most useful combination you have available.^^`

Comment

ok thanks for the help murphie

Comment

well, eventually you'll want to lvl a variety of different jobs to go with WAR.

Since you just started out, though, you'll definitely want to stick with /MNK.

Eventually, though, you may want to lvl THF for Sneak Attack and eventually Trick Attack, and you'll also want to lvl your NIN for Dual Wield and Utsusemi.

Actually with this new adjustment to SAM, I'm trying to lvl mine so I can see how it works with my Great Axe. I'm kind of looking forward to having Meditate, too.

Comment

SAM isn't an option for the OP though. Just so he knows :p.

Comment

Working...
          X