This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor Suggestions.

Well pretty soon I'm gonna get those sexy Viking Axes which I will have 22 Acc in total. My question is for my wasit I'm still wondering what I should get.

Life Belt: 10 Acc
    Vaguard Belt: STR+3 Attack+5

So my question is with two Viking axes will I miss rarely? If so I was thinking of getting Extra STR n stuff =3

Btw does anyone know how much Acc you get for Aggersor?

Thanks in advance.
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

If I had to pick one, I would go with Life Belt. If you can get both, maybe swap the other belt in during WS. I've heard Aggressor estimated anywhere from 10-20% bonus.
    Tomatoes & Tomatopotato @ Pandemonium
    My Taru Blog / Wiki Page

Play golf? Check out my items.

Comment

For EXP I'd say always shoot for at least +40~50 or more ACC overall. Aggressor is +25 ACC, but that's 3 mins out of every 5 that you can have it up, so you still need decent gear for the other 2 mins. 2x Viking Axe and Life Belt is plenty for a bit (and coupled with minor things like CC Boomerang+1, RG mitts, RG collar, etc gives you over 40 +ACC). Eventually you'll want to upgrade the axes and that's where Haubergeon/Sniper's become useful.

Comment

I don't think ya need +50 Acc if you're gonna be usin' Sushi. If you're usin' Sushi, I reckon you can get by with +30 Acc, +20 if the mobs you're fightin' have Low Evasion. However from levels 48-56 do not pass up dual Viking Axes, and I personally wouldn't drop that Lifebelt for anything until the Warwolf Belt at 71, even then, that belt has situational uses, so I'd still hold on to my life belt.

Keep in mind that when you miss the mob, you don't do any damage. Hitting frequently enough to build TP, and deal damage is more impotant than hitting hard.

Comment

Well in my Crawler Nest parties I barely miss those Worms and Beetles with Aggresor^^ I love that move.

So I've made up my mind getting the Life Belt. But for rings should I stack up STR gear? I eat mithkabobs btw sock <.< Wish I had money to buy a stack of sushi
          Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
          Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

not many jobs besides ranger have the opertunity to equip two main hand weps that give +10 acc.....

I really dont see whay from 48- to at least 56 ppl dont eat attack foods.

I mean come on aggressor, +20 acc from weapons, and possibly another +20 from life belt and duel snips or woods

not to mention any acc from gears.
            Why be like someone famous when you can be like me.

Comment

Working...
            X