This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Cyclone NM

I'm gonna try to get some people together to help me kill Greenman tonight so I can finish off the Steel Cyclone quest.

Due to restrictions on my computer at work, my research is limited. I was wondering if anybody could post some stats of this NM as well as its level.

Maybe perhaps a strategy for him as well. Such as party setup, number of people, etc.

Thanks in advance.
    75war / 67nin / 37thf / 37mnk / 37sam

San'Doria Rank 10

Caitsith

LS: Virtue

I've helped slay the Greenman several times. The fight is nothing too special, really...I'd even go as far as to say that it's actually one of the easier WS quests, since the area where the NM spawns is easy to get to and completely safe from pesky aggro mobs.

Just gather together a standard PT of 70+ and you should be OK. Bring along a good tank, a few DD, a healer, and a BLM or two to nuke it with fire and it should go down fairly quickly.
    All Nations: Rank 10
    Rise of the Zilart: Complete
    Chains of Promathia: Complete
    75 BRD/75 WHM/75 BLM/75 MNK/75 RDM/57 DRK/40 THF/39 WAR/37 NIN & SMN/All the rest < 37

What to level next? (DRK!)

Comment

he hit's super hard, so use a ninja. I tanked him as a 71 WAR and almost got spanked.
      www.livejournal.com/users/ivadelll

Comment

He hit our 71 PLD for 90-120... which isnt much. Not even close to "Super hard"

Comment

Here's a video of the NM being duo'd by 2 war/nin's in my LS with a brd and rdm. We were waiting for a mnk friend to come so we could go to sky and then realized we could fight the Steel Cyclone NM for Shadownight since he needed it while we waited for Brucelee to arrive.

Bladewarrior and Shadownight Steel Cyclone Vid

I didn't really cast anything, and brd only sang 2 songs heh
          RDM75 BLM73 WHM60 WAR54 NIN37 DRK37 THF36 BRD23 SMN18 MNK17 BST10 RNG10

Comment

OMG that was awsome lol
            Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
            Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

gl in defeating it

Comment

Working...
              X