Tungi Tungi Tungi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tungi Tungi Tungi

So, i read in another forum that Tungi has a hidden effect of +double attack and +attack rating. Can anyone verify this? If it doesnt, whats recommended for levels 60-70. I already have francisca, so i'm wondering what to wield in off hand when doing nin sub.

I've heard the same thing. I haven't used it yet, though, so I can't verify. It's just sitting in my MH, along with Francisca
    Nusayb, Galka, Fairy Server- 63WAR,
    70NIN, 37THF, 66MNK, 25DRG, 18RNG, 16SAM, etc. WAR AF Complete. NIN AF Complete. MNK AF Complete.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?48681

????, Hume Female, Fairy Server- 29BLM, 21WHM, 37THF, 32WAR, 31DRK, etc.

Comment

I used Tungi in offhand from 60-70, it has great D to delay ratio. Uh, I haven't noticed any kind of hidden effects over other axes though. I'd say it's just the Hornetneedle of axes. It has better DPS than Fransisca, Darksteel Axe/Pick, Nadziak, Acha d'armas, etc., so there is nothing wrong with it at all. You have to look at Woodsville or Tabarzin to find an axe with a better pure DPS (Jugg of couse has that atk+30, also).

Comment

I have also never heard anything about Tungi having a hidden effect, nor did I notice any myself. Can you post a link to where you read this?
        【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

A while back I saw that Tungi had double attack%+, it was posted by a person who was able to read JP, and found it on a JP forum. I can't seem to find the link at the moment, however. ; ;

Comment

I heard it discussed in LS chat a while back. So I can't say for sure.
            70NIN, 37THF, 66MNK, 25DRG, 18RNG, 16SAM, etc. WAR AF Complete. NIN AF Complete. MNK AF Complete.

Comment

Hmm, is tungi war equippable only? If not, someone want to change jobs and see if it gives double attack (ie don't sub war)

Comment

No, it's RNG/BST/DRK/WAR.

Comment

Since russta is 75 in everything... (Jk) I decree that we as a forum force him to figure out this mystery ^^

Comment

Russta, I read your LJ and if I had more time to play FFXI I'd try to model my character you, except as a Hume. (War is favorite melee, BRD and WHM can't hurt to level)

With that said, bust out your DRK and analyze Tungi!
                    There is no knowledge without experience.
                    San dOria Rank4 \\ 30 WAR | 19 MNK | 14 RDM | 8 WHM | 13 BLM | 13 THF | 5 DRK | 10 RNG // Goldsmithing 10
                    Windurst Rank4 // 46 WHM | 26 BLM | 20 RDM | 18 WAR \\ Alchemy 11 | Fishing 8

Comment

I heard this before... Has anyone proven it?
                      www.ex-online.com
                      LiveJournal
                      NIN75 THF75 RNG75 WAR75 BST66 DRG64
                      レベルã?‚ã?’ï¼°ï¼´ã?„ã??ã?¾ã?›ã‚“ã?‹ï¼Ÿï¼¾ï¼¾

Comment

I'm not sure if its just Enhances Double Attack or Enhances Rampage, but Tungi does either one of those. With Tungi in my offhand 1/3rd of my Rampages is 7->10 hits. With Viking in offhand at best 1/5 of my Rampages will go over 6 hits.

I haven't noticed my double attack being any higher on other Weaponskills though. And I have odd tendancy to never connect a full hit Raging Rush... So for all I know my abnormally high amount of hits on Rampage could just be a fluke.

Comment

a RNG friend of mine recently obtained a tungi, he didnt gain "Double Attack"~ so im not really sure if it adds it. But it does better damage then a fran for some reason.
                          Originally posted by Kailea-D
                          yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p

Comment

Did not notice any improved DPS

I then tossed when i got my Acha D'Armas

Comment

Originally posted by Ziguld
                              I'm not sure if its just Enhances Double Attack or Enhances Rampage, but Tungi does either one of those. With Tungi in my offhand 1/3rd of my Rampages is 7->10 hits. With Viking in offhand at best 1/5 of my Rampages will go over 6 hits.

I haven't noticed my double attack being any higher on other Weaponskills though. And I have odd tendancy to never connect a full hit Raging Rush... So for all I know my abnormally high amount of hits on Rampage could just be a fluke.
                              i think the double attack goes of on WS's i have noticed a few extra tp showing up when i use rampage and raging axe, and no i do not have natural double attack

bst/whm ( ^-^)_旦~
                              ------------------------
                              太陽�真下
                              平和�平�平凡�平�
                              æ€?ã?„ã??
                              何�����

Comment

Working...
                              X