TH1 is helpfull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH1 is helpfull?

I have a doubt, my main si PLD 63 and for farm i sub THF but is only 15 for TH1.
    It help? or if i sub more damaging sub like NIN for DW is more effective?
    Please dont tell me to exp another is really hard for me get one to 75.

Re: TH1 is helpfull?

Well, with /nin you are able to kill quicker but drop rate is lower.
    With /thf you kill slower but drop rate is higher.
    Sometimes they work out the same time but most people I know, including myself always use /thf when farming. Saves being there getting nothing and wondering how many drops you'd be getting if you were /thf.

Comment

thf is good cause you can fire sa before the fight starts and get a little head start on the mob
      Barsha: Sam 85 Blm 85 Blu 85 Drg 75 Rdm 78 Whm 49 Thf 49 War 49 Dnc 42 Nin 49 Drk 33
      Alchemy 23 Cooking 23
      Bastok 6-1 COP complete AU complete ZM complete WotG Wings Of Glory

Comment

Best is when you go as a group (such as when trying to farm coffer keys), and one person is the designated /THF. Not only does the whole group get the benefit of TH1, but the larger party increases the potential number of drops.

FYI, I seem to recall reading that the THF has to get on the hate list before TH1 activates. That would mean that you have to fight together, rather than splitting up. Everything is dependent on the situation, of course. When Yagudo Bead Necklace farming in Giddeus, for instance, with high enough level people, it works really well to split up and have each person run a circuit in a different part of the zone.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Also Steal is handy too when farming, whenever I'm in Zi'tah I use Steal whenever the timer is up to get mythril beastcoins from the gobbies, they're 17k a stack on sylph :D

Comment

Originally posted by Kedoit View Post
            It help?
            Yes, it help. TH1 does indeed making farming a little more profitable. However, I'd recommend taking THF to at least 30, if not 37. TH is nice, but you get Flee at 25 which is always nice to have.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
              Yes, it help. TH1 does indeed making farming a little more profitable. However, I'd recommend taking THF to at least 30, if not 37. TH is nice, but you get Flee at 25 which is always nice to have.
              If it weren't for flee I would not have gotten claim on the Valkurm Emporer that dropped my Empress hairpin.
              "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Working...
              X