Thick As Thievies (AF3) Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick As Thievies (AF3) Question

Hello, i'm on Thick As Theivies quest for AF3, i'm on the 3 Goblin gamble part but when i trade my item to the ??? nothing happens, what do i need to do?

Thanks,
    Srxjo

EDIT: i'm following this guide wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/As_Thick_as_Thieves
    Last edited by Srxjo; 07-20-2007, 07:28 AM. Reason: Added Link
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Re: Thick As Thievies (AF3) Question

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/As_Thick_as_Thieves

Next, go to the tower at I/J-7 and take off all your equipment so that you're buck naked! Trade your Grapnel to the ??? and watch the cut-scene to get your first letter signed.
    Have you already defeated the Goblin for the Grapnel, or still on that part?

Comment

i'm on the Gamble part in Dangruf Wadi, with the 3 ???
      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

nvm i figured out what i was doing i was trading the wrong item >.>; any thanks for trying to help

Comment

Working...
        X