This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol.

So folks. We've heard many rumors about the theories behind Treasure Hunter ability for THF, so many that it just makes old wives tales seem like gospel.

..One that just probably gets to me is that THF has to have the very last hit in order for the skill to even trigger. *swoon*

This as probably already been discussed a thousand times over...

But I think that TH does have its use to parties, but people neglect the proper way to trigger the skill itself, which, of course, doesn't contribute a whole lot to EXP parties I guess...but it still has some good uses.

I've done a great ammount of tests for this skill to figure out what it was that makes our TH ability so special. And I've resolved to conclude that there are a huge number of myths about this skill in particular that really need to be clarified. =P

And for my question: "How do you think Treasure Hunters I and II work for THF in party and out of party?"
    Last edited by Eauijhkuu; 02-17-2006, 06:15 AM. Reason: New topic.
    "Vacation. Alienation. Japanamation. Manga. Kanga. Naked Lunch. Hawaiian punch!!"

Re: Lol.

This as probably already been discussed a thousand times over...
    yes it has. use the search button and you will see.
    everyone has their own theories, but there is no way to really know unless SE publishes the formula.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Formulas, eh?

Guess that's the same for all the other job trait support abilities then too.
      We're pretty much screwed there.
      "Vacation. Alienation. Japanamation. Manga. Kanga. Naked Lunch. Hawaiian punch!!"

Comment

some I heard
        - thf needs to hit at least once
        - thf needs to do at least 25% damage
        - thf needs to deal final blow
        - thf just needs to be present at fight scene

when farming, most of my friends like to use the final blow theory.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I've heard
          - Works across zones
          - Stacks
          - Only works for Rare/Ex
          - Doesn't help with Rare/Ex
          - Is more effective with Millionare Bed (Moghouse Enhancement)

Comment

Working...
          X