The Nirvana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nirvana

So am I the only one that is looking forward to the Summoner Mythic Weapon that is being released in 2 days? And with it being released in two days.... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT DOES???????????? I would really like to know what the weapon does, as I haven't seen any details on the wiki site regarding it... So far the following is all I have:

Nirvana, R/Ex
    (Staff) All Races
    Dmg 62, Delay 402
    Lv. 75 SMN only
    Astral Candescence = Astral Candy (Yummee)!!!

Member of the Vermy Cloak is overrated club

Re: The Nirvana

Details haven't been released yet, stay tuned for more info in the updates as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by Feenicks View Post
      Details haven't been released yet, stay tuned for more info in the updates as they come.
      B-b-b-but I wanna have spoilers /whine....

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Cledwin View Post
        2 days?
        I'm really more thinking 10 days.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Originally posted by Armando
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
          I'm really more thinking 10 days.
          Why 10 days? They have announced that the Mythic Weapons are being released in the September Update... which is tomorrow is it not? So why would the Mythic Weapons be released 8 - 9 days after the rest of the update?

Comment

You seriously don't think just because they vaguely said "September Update" that it means immediately on day one we get it? It could be the 1st, the 10th, the 15th, the 25, or the 30th. No one knows what day the update is 100% going to come out but they will announce it so hold on to your tightie whities, it's coming!
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I figure that so long as the update is before the 15th, they're holding to their "early September" promise... even if it comes on the 14th.

Comment

I can't honestly believe that anyone would think that an update titled "September Update" would go live on the 1st of September.

Comment

Is this the first time you've been around for an update in FFXI? Never has a month update meant 1st day of the month.
                  Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                  Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                  Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                  Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                  Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus View Post
                    Is this the first time you've been around for an update in FFXI? Never has a month update meant 1st day of the month.
                    Actually I could have sworn I remember it used to occur on the first of the month... of course the last time I was around for a month update was back in September, possibly July... of 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X