Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any idea to get Lightning Pendulum back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any idea to get Lightning Pendulum back?

well, i dropped "Lightning Pendulum" keyitem which use for SMN AF3 BC by accident. Is there any way to get it back? thx

Re: any idea to get Lightning Pendulum back?

Talk to Ripapa agian?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

sry, hes not give me another 1 ; ;
      eventho 1 day passed.

Comment

If you can't find a way to get a new one, you can make a GM call to have the item restored. Be warned, though, that it will count against your total number of items you can have restored.
        Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
        How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

Something you might also try is hitching a ride into the BC with another SMN who has the pendant. Since others can join you in the BC, it's conceivable that you could still get win credit helping with someone else's battle. Give it a shot, if you get cutscenes, you'll know it worked.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

I know this thread is old, but I think you might want some answers. I wrote this on Alla. This is my first time visiting this website in ages. I miss it now that I'm back. I couldn't get my lightning pendulum either. Here's what I wrote/discovered.

I have been unable to receive the Lightning Pendulum after dropping it. I have talked to every NPC related to the quest. Koru-Moru says this in response when teling to him,

"Oh, it's you.
            Accordily-cording to the staff at the Rhinostery, there's been an incident with one of their researcher-areenos.
            It might be that Uran-Mafran's diddily-doing.
            Hurry on over and see what's hap-happily-happened"

I spent forever looking for this "Uran-Mafran" only to discover he doesn't exist as a NPC I can click on. I just can't find him at all. This is when I go to Wiki and discover that the reason I can not receive a 2nd Lightning Pendulum is because I can't have prime avatar quest for Ramuh up @ the same time. It blocks the quest for AF Head completely. If you drop your Rare/ex item, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE RAMUH PRIME BATTLE QUEST UP. I have tested this theory and know 100% for a fact that the below is true to it's statement in ffxiwiki.

"The quest Trial by Lightning can interfere with this portion of the quest. You may be blocked from progress any further until you can defeat Ramuh Prime and clear Trial by Lightning."
            Apparently, the name Uran-Mafran is part of the storyline. I came back from a 1 year break from ffxi and discovered I dropped it.
            @Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

How the hell do you drop a key item?
              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Lightning pendulum is actually rare/ex. Sadly, having the key item of ramuh prime avatar battle will block you ability to recieve a new lightning pendulum for AF Head if you dropped the pendulum.

Edit: You can't drop a key item ; ;. you're going to have to fight Ramuh prime
                @Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

It's not a key item. It's a rare/ex item that you get and need to complete the quest. It will be in your inventory.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                    How the hell do you drop a key item?

Lightning Pendulum - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

Rare/Ex, not a key item

edit: I got beat to it... damn

Comment

Originally posted by rices View Post
                      well, i dropped "Lightning Pendulum" keyitem
                      ^ this. Need be clear on these things.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tsrwedge View Post
                        If you can't find a way to get a new one, you can make a GM call to have the item restored. Be warned, though, that it will count against your total number of items you can have restored.
                        Wait we can have Items restored!? If this is true then I can get my wing pendant i dropped 3 years ago.
                        PSN ID: Kelshan
                        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Losrase View Post
                          Wait we can have Items restored!? If this is true then I can get my wing pendant i dropped 3 years ago.
                          Good luck with that!
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Losrase View Post

G.M. Dave: I think I'll just delete your account instead.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X