i tried getting fenir and DIED big time. do i need to get whispers again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tried getting fenir and DIED big time. do i need to get whispers again

i tried getting fenir and DIED big time. Do i need to get whispers again so i can fight fenir or do i need to wait 24 hours to get the moon thing. Any help would be great,.

Re: i tried getting fenir and DIED big time. do i need to get whispers again

No, you can hop right back in the BC after losing. 2/3rds of my fenrirs have involved us dying on the first try.
    Generic Info!

Comment

thank you so much. Makes my life easier....lol

Comment

Also, just as an FYI, you NEVER have to get the whispers again after you've gotten the moon bauble once. Even after you win, when you want to fight him again (and you will, coz you need to for the evoker's ring) you can just go get another moon bauble, after the standard avatar waiting period. A lot of people think you have to get all the whispers every time you fight him, but you don't.
        召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
        San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

If you die, you keep the bauble to get into Fen, only if you win and get another key item do you need to get another bauble.

My first run was 1/8. Yeah.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Working...
          X