AF+1 legs - Same accuracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF+1 legs - Same accuracy?

Another SMN I know asked me last night whether the AF+1 legs have the same accuracy as the AF legs or not. So far, the only AF+1 piece I have for SMN is the feet, and I haven't heard anything about the legs from anybody, so I had no answer for him. The only thing I know for sure is that the +1 legs do -enmity for avatars whereas the NQ ones don't, so I've never really been particularly interested in getting them. I solo a lot.

Anyway, he recently obtained the 2nd SMN upgrade piece from limbus and just needs a few more coins to actually get an upgraded piece of AF. He wants to do the legs instead of the feet if they do increased accuracy over the NQ ones, but will go for the feet if they don't.

I know there are several people here who have the AF+1 legs, so I figured somebody could probably answer his question. ^^
    召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
    San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Re: AF+1 legs - Same accuracy?

From what I understand, the AF+1 set an upgraded version of the AF, Same bonuses + extra. So its the same and what ever else SE added on to the AF+1 extra stats, second effect, ect ect.

take the SAM AF helm with the meditate bonus, I don't get an extra 20-40 TP more than before its the same, but the stats was an upgrade. Though it would have been sweet to get 160-220 tp per meditate x_X ;_; no enhance meditate II
    Last edited by Emurei; 12-30-2006, 05:05 AM.
    "For too long, people just accepted their fate, their destiny. I for one, choose to fight it everyday, because to a man, there is no worthier an adversary." -Me

Linkshells: WindurstCavalry http://windurstcavalry.org | DarkLegacy http://dl.finalfantasyeleven.org

Comment

While its near impossible to confirm whether or not they have different +avatar acc, due to the fickle nature of avatar acc in the first place, I am pretty sure they don't have any extra acc. However, they are really useful to for getting an Evoker's Attire claim slip (thats why I got them in the first place anyway :p)
      sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Yeah that's basically what I figured, but I thought I'd ask anyway. In fact, I've never been able to definitively determine whether I get additional accuracy from using both the AF1 legs and the AF2 hands, but meh.

Also, on a side note, I always suspected that something was wrong with the AF legs and the phrasing of them. After reviewing the Japanese phrasing of the stats on them, I believe that the NQ legs also do -enmity for the avatar and the phrasing on the NA version is a mistranslation. After seeing this, I think I AM going to go for the AF+1 legs next so I can store my freaking AF armor. If I'm correct, the AF+1 legs offer -enmity for self and the NQ ones do NOT.

The JP phrasing is MP+15 回避スキル+10 召喚獣:命中率アップ 敵対心-2, which basically states "MP+15, Evasion Skill+10, Avatar: Accuracy up, Enmity -2." This leads me to believe that both the "Accuracy up" and the "Enmity -2" applies to the avatar, and not to the summoner.

The JP phrasing for the AF+1 legs is MP+22 敵対心-3 召喚獣:命中率アップ 敵対心-2, which basically states "MP+22, Enmity -3, Avatar: Accuracy up, Enmity -2." Which indicates to me that the SAME Enmity-2 stat was kept for the pet, but an enmity-3 stat was added (instead of the stupid evasion stat) for the summoner.
        Last edited by SharMarali; 12-31-2006, 11:47 AM.
        召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
        San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Originally posted by SharMarali View Post
          Yeah that's basically what I figured, but I thought I'd ask anyway. In fact, I've never been able to definitively determine whether I get additional accuracy from using both the AF1 legs and the AF2 hands, but meh.
          Also, on a side note, I always suspected that something was wrong with the AF legs and the phrasing of them. After reviewing the Japanese phrasing of the stats on them, I believe that the NQ legs also do -enmity for the avatar and the phrasing on the NA version is a mistranslation. After seeing this, I think I AM going to go for the AF+1 legs next so I can store my freaking AF armor. If I'm correct, the AF+1 legs offer -enmity for self and the NQ ones do NOT.
          The JP phrasing is MP+15 回避スキル+10 召喚獣:命中率アップ 敵対心-2, which basically states "MP+15, Evasion Skill+10, Avatar: Accuracy up, Enmity -2." This leads me to believe that both the "Accuracy up" and the "Enmity -2" applies to the avatar, and not to the summoner.
          The JP phrasing for the AF+1 legs is MP+22 敵対心-3 召喚獣:命中率アップ 敵対心-2, which basically states "MP+22, Enmity -3, Avatar: Accuracy up, Enmity -2." Which indicates to me that the SAME Enmity-2 stat was kept for the pet, but an enmity-3 stat was added (instead of the stupid evasion stat) for the summoner.
          Very interesting, so that would make Evk Spats+1 more desirable than NQ. It would explain why the Evk. Spats+1 cost 30 coins as well.
          sigpic
          Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
          X