Highest AF MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest AF MB

What's the highest MB you've done off of an Astral Flow?
    I set a new record for mysef at 1465 with Inferno at level 66 against a Date Eruca. Just wanted to see some of the potential MBs can do.
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Re: Highest AF MB

Here is a pic of Every Astral Flow I have MBed from 59(?)-75 (they are in order of lvl, top=lvl 59, bottom=lvl75).

Things to point out I guess:
    -Diamond Dust was vs a WHM who had Shell IV on+is a fire-type mob+has Magic Defense Bonus 4 (MDB4)
    -The Aeral Blast MB is a decent MB vs no MB (though the no MB is hitting a Wind-type mob)
    -Decorative Weapons (and all weapons for that matter) have a resistance to magic.
    -Za'Dha the Adamentking is a WHM (so MDB4), though Shell was dispelled, is also weak to thunder.
    -That Ruinous Omen MB damage is once in a lifetime. I did it again ~50 sec later and it hit for an awesome 182.
    -The Resist Slow is in there for yuks, since it was one of 3 times the JT has ever kicked in (and on a Beastmen God too).

Its cool to MB Astral Flow, but post 70 its really a waste of MP. A *bleep* and giggles sorta thing.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Re: Highest AF MB

My highest was in the 1500s, using Shiva against some bird type. I don't have it screenshotted, because I don't care that much.

My highest bloodpact ever was a 2100s Chaotic Strike (I think that's the name) on a VT pot. Not really impressive for summoner, but for me it is, not having sea or merits.
      I crush up my pills and snort them like dust. They are my sugar. They are the sweetness in the days that have none. They drip through me like tupelo honey. Then they are gone. Then I need more. I always need more.

Sig thanks to Aksannyi of Dreams In Vana'diel

Comment

Working...
      X