Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the easiest avatar battle to solo my LS has said soo many 1s but was just making sure if Titan was one of them..
    TK

Re: Avatars?

You know, it'll be an individual thing.

For me, Titan was the most difficult, but another Summoner in my LS thought he was a push over. Garuda and Ifrit were a cake walk for me, but the same summoner had a difficult time with Ifrit.

I think the only one that everyone agreed as being moderately easy was Garuda. So that advice, and $1.50 (U.S.) will get you coffee at trendy shop.

signature by fallenintoshadows

Comment

Coffee at trendy shop...? o_O;

I think the difficulty overall is pretty much the same on all of 'em, just follow a FAQ and go in on the appropriate game day, ready to fight.

Comment

Well yea really it depends. Remember the power of the Avatars are affected by the day it is. They are either strengthened or weakened depending on the day. Say, for example, Shiva might be stronger on Iceday, but weaker on Fireday. That corresponds to all the Avatars, just keep that in mind.

But remember, don't only rely on the day. There are other factors that influence the outcome, but it's just good to know.

Comment

$1.50 will not get you coffee at a trendy shop. It will get you coffee at the newsstand on the corner though. Maybe.

/curses his $5.00 a cup habit

Comment

Bring along spare potions and ethers and you should be fine with all of them, Ive ran the 20's with two alts now and they were all relatively easy - the thing you have to remember is just to be confident, and dont panic.

If you panic, you are dead, and you have to wait till JP midnight before you can try again.

First round of 20s I had decent gear, SMN skill capped and plenty of medicines, Ifrit was the only avatar I lost against - second alt's story pretty much the same, but way underskilled SMN, and I only lost on Garuda.

Mostly its about confidence, and how much gil you can throw at medicines, the 'difficulty' of one avatar over the other is negligible, aside from Ramuh's Thunderspark which can really mess up the fight.

I recommend http://www.summoner.info for reference information for SMN skill, and general tactics. If you use the 3 searing light method, and have plenty of medicines (as well as up to date EQ) you shouldnt have a great deal of difficulty.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
            X