This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro to the SMN boards

I'd like to say {Helldive} to all the SMNs on these forums here for the first time. I'm from Kametame from Lakshmi (as my profile indicates) and like many of the newcomers here, I'm an Allakhazam.com refugee. I look forward to speaking and sharing my SMN experience with you guys. ^^
    Kametame
    Server: Lakshmi

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Summoning Skill 262/269 (ZOMG! 7 to go!)

w/Equips and Merits 304/269

Re: Intro to the SMN boards

Buteo from Midgard, pretty much the same. Disappointed with alla, and looking elsewhere.
    Buteo
    Midgardsormr
    Rank 10 Sandy
    RotZ: 14, CoP: Complete, ToAU: Mission 8
    75whm/75smn/40blm/22rdm/15bst/15thf/9war/7rng/5brd
    Cooking: 100 (Raw Fish Handling, Patissier, Stewpot Mastery, Noodle Kneading)
    Woodworking: 60 (Lumberjack)
    Alchemy: 60
    Bonecraft: 60
    Clothcraft: 53; Leathercraft: 42; Goldsmithing: 42; Fishing: 42; Smithing: 32

Comment

Welcome friends. I am glad you saw the light and ran away form that... place. Make yourselves at home and once again, welcome to our community

Comment

Hi! Mesha.. 74 SMN (my second job to this level), on Carbuncle. Now to go drag up all the questions I had while leveling SMN, but never asked on Alla or KI due to "insta flame" fear.Thanks for the welcome!!
        Last edited by Mesha; 05-05-2006, 09:39 AM.
        DRG 75 / SMN 75

Cooking: 93.7

Comment

Welcome aboard, refugees from the Gilseller invasion! ^^

Comment

I count 3 midgardsormr people here...including myself.

Anyway. Hi new people.
            Generic Info!

Comment

Hello from a new SMN and a relatively new FFXI player.

Comment

Nod, I see you are from Kujata, feel free to ask me anytihng in game my friend. SMN 75 at your service!

Comment

Great to see a lot of nice people here... ^^
                  Kametame

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Comment

harrow all
                    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Nice people here? You gotta be kidding!
                      Hacked on 9/9/09
                      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Hello, also new to the boards,

As far as I read there's a lot of friendly advise here and I hope to be able to contribute my own experiences to ya'll as well as I enjoy reading other's.
                        Quetzalcoatl Server | WHM 80 | SMN 76 | NIN 75

Comment

Originally posted by Omniblast
                          Nice people here? You gotta be kidding!
                          ;>_>
                          Kametame

75 BLM | 75 SMN | 37 WHM

Comment

Originally posted by Kametame
                            I'd like to say {Helldive} to all the SMNs on these forums here for the first time. I'm from Kametame from Lakshmi (as my profile indicates) and like many of the newcomers here, I'm an Allakhazam.com refugee. I look forward to speaking and sharing my SMN experience with you guys. ^^
                            Hello, oops, I mean Helldive ... LOL

Like you I'm moving over from Allakhazam.com for one because there is no Karma here and second because of IGE.

I look forward to learning from others and sharing my experiences as a 75 SMN.

IBHalliwell

Oh, I crafted the following news release for the www.archbell.com website and then gave it to my Son to post on Allakhazam.com. I hope everyone here will find it as funny as I meant it to be.

Yes, I have a sarcasist scense of humor. According to two theapists, it shows a high degree of intelligence. Honestly, its just how I express myself when dealing with two timers like G.W. Bush.

IGE Announces New Service To Support Allakhazam.com and Zam.com

Friday May 5, 12:20 pm ET
                            Additional services for MMOG players brodens IGE support of the
                            online roleplay communities.

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May. 5, 2006 -IGE (www.IGE.com), operator of the largest secure network of diversified commerce and services for players of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), today announced the additinal service of allowing users to purchase karma for Allakhazam and other properties on the Zam.com network.

Spokesman for IGE says this new service allows users to insure the online roleplaying community hears their voice. Allakhazam and other Zam.com sites use karma to help users sort through the massive amount of posts on Zam.com sites.

The spokesperson continued saying "the number of posts can well exceed one per day, which is a lot for a teenage to read and comprehend." When asked why one post per day is so much the spokesperson only pointed to President Bush's "No Child Left Behind" policies, expecting everyone to understand.

About IGE

IGE U.S., L.L.C. (www.IGE.com) operators of the world's largest secure network of diversified commerce and services for players of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs). The company offers virtual asset services for many of the world's most popular MMOGs, including direct buying and selling sites and a trading platform. In meeting their demand to buy, sell and trade in-game items, IGE provides gamers with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and transactional security. Since its founding in 2001 privately held IGE has been an outspoken pioneer, a game player advocate, and a market steward dedicated to improving MMOG services and fostering a more enjoyable game play experience.

Internet Gaming Entertainment and IGE are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of IGE, L.L.C. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.

---

Thought you might like the joke ...

IBHalliwell

Comment

Sad day, i wonder how many money the guys from alla got from the sellout. On the other hand, I truly respect what the people here have done in keeping this forums such a nice place!

Comment

Working...
                              X