Clear All

• Bahamut Pole

In the dats I found Bahamut Pole

lvl 75 SMN
    DMG: 55
    Delay: 366
    MP: 22
    Summoning Magic Skill +5

This is one of the items attainable by defeating bahamut with the new update.

Re: Bahamut Pole

nice pole ^^
    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

The Ultimate addition to a Relic/zenith/AF+1 Gear in Endgame
      FEAR THE POWER OF A SUMMONER

- everytime a SMN has to mainheal a Galka rapes a Moogle -

Comment

Its not from the first BC again him though. Loads of Endgame LSs beat him last night without breaking a sweat. (Kill hm before he can gigaflare you). There is set up for a second BC but no one can seem to activate it yet.
        sigpic
        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Good mayeb theres a series of ENM style fights against him, id expect nothing less.
          It's Official Promathia Hates me....
          それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
          Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
          A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

something worth the time and fight ya know bahamut is no >.> lizard he is the destorier greatest dragon IMO. harder thean 3 Vtra's maybe? some how hard yet not too hard to earn the pole sounds like a good item though
            The Last and Only Samurai, All Shall Die at My Blade

Comment

I can promise you that bahamut is not anything like 3 Vrtras if hes in a BCNM.
              But I expect it to be challenging.

This Pole is something I must have lol
              Imagine the gil from selling all your HQ ele staffs >>;

Comment

The pole is from the second Bahamut BC, which is as hard as hell lol. Bahamut now can use Gigaflare whenever he wants, instead of as his "2hr" right before death. Also every 20% of his HP he summons a CoP Wrym, randomly I believe. The have a lot less HP, 8 Thundaga IIIs killed Tiamat, but they hit harder and act differently than their normal versions. Vrtra for example spams Charm but doesnt seem to be able to summon its undead pets.
                sigpic
                Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Nonings impossible the dragons probably can be beat
                  that pole is probably worth it lol

Comment

Meh... The main thing about the pole that's nice is the fact that you can solo with an avatar and hit much harder than you're accustomed to doing with an elemental staff, NQ or HQ. I've found that most SMNs have a 2nd high level job (self included) which is typically a mage (again, self included) and therefore getting rid of their existing staff collection is not really an option. So you lose a spot in your inventory, don't get to reap the $$ from selling your staves, and for what? A little heavier hitting spirit taker? Hitting the monster harder and thereby generating more hate for yourself? A show piece to say "Lookie what I got!"? ::shrug:: By all means, if the staff is something you want, I wish you the best of luck in getting it. Personally, I don't think I'm going to bother.
                    召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
                    San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Working...
                    X