Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rune equipment

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rune equipment

    kind of strange to see but apparently a smn can equip rune bow and arrows. There isn't much I can find on this stuff, but mystery tour says *all others 2mp/3sec

    Does this mean these things have refresh built in?

    maybe refresh only works in dynamis?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    (it'd just be kind of cool to see a smn in AF shooting a bow I guess )
    75/bst, 60/smn, 51/rdm, 46/whm, 40/blm, 37/nin, 37/thf, 37/war, 32/sam, 25/brd, 10/pld, 7/mnk


  • #2
    Rune gear drains that much per second, I believe, it doesn't regen that.

    The Latent effect on all rune gear is activated as long as you still have mp. When your mp hits 0 from the mp drain, the latent effect turns off.


    Ramuh, Leviathan, Shiva, Ifrit acquired.

    Comment


    • #3
      ahh thanks for clearing that up.
      75/bst, 60/smn, 51/rdm, 46/whm, 40/blm, 37/nin, 37/thf, 37/war, 32/sam, 25/brd, 10/pld, 7/mnk

      Comment

      Working...
      X