Sch AF Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sch AF Help please!

I have been searching for about 3 hours now to find the indescrept markings in Fort Korugo-Norugo and I have yet to find them. Its stressing me out, and It's starting to really piss me off. I have been following the guide, going to the pots it says, and not looking during sand storms. Is there anything I am missing thats not allowing me to find them? Its getting stressful, and I am very annoyed at this as well. Anyone know of anything that could possibly help this? Does wind weather make the markings go away as well? Is there any way to get this done any faster than just running about with sneak on all the time?

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: Sch AF Help please!

No help? I'm still doing this quest, and would appreciate any help at all. I mean ANY! I've been to each spot like 20 times now, and still nothing! Pleas help me out.

Comment

I wish I could help you Mr unfortunately I havent got that far on Sch yet so I have no experience on it.

I looked on wiki for you I guess it's the feet?

This is what I got (Copy paste job)
      Rafflesia Dreamspit - Obtained by examining the Indescript Markings at one of the following locations in Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) (all on the first map):
      Pos Notes
      (I-9) Middle of the south edge.
      (H-8) NW corner.
      (G-7) Slightly SW of the middle.
      (I-10)
      (H-5)
      (G-5) On the border of G-6, where the path forks.

The markings will move to a new location each time the Rafflesia Dreamspit is obtained.
      Drogarogan Bonemeal - Obtained by examining the Indescript Markings at the extreme SW corner of (E-7) of Meriphataud Mountains (S).
      The markings appear on the south side of Drogaroga's Spine. If you are on the same side as the Gnats, you are on the wrong side; you will see Scolopendrid on the way to the right side.
      The markings will only appear during the day, from 7:00 - 17:00 (Vana'diel time).
      The markings will not disappear when examined, allowing multiple Scholars to receive the bonemeal at the same time.
      Both sets of markings will disappear during dust storms. When the weather ends, the markings will reappear in the same location.
      Examining either set of Indescript Markings will cause Sneak effects to wear off.
      The key items can be obtained on any job after activating the quest.
      You must wait one game day and zone before repeating this quest for another peice of armor.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I've been going to those spots. (Have it written down besides me), and have been using the wiki map as a guide the the spots. Its really stressful as they are supposed to be at the spots but its not. Been everywhere on the map, and been looking all over the place too. -.-;

Comment

When I get home I'll ask in my linkshell see if they have any ideas. I"m sorry I wasn't much help to you.

Comment

I just got it. Now I'm working on the legs. Gotta wait for rain in pashow MArshlands to finish up befor eI go searching. this one shouldn't be as bad lol.

Comment

Oh cool congratulations. /jealousy my Sch is only 44 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
                Oh cool congratulations. /jealousy my Sch is only 44 lol.
                lol thanks. Working on my Sch gown now XD. Then gonna work on leveling to 60, then gotta work on getting my Mortarboard lol. XD

Comment

Working...
                X