This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholar quest cutscenes

I couldn't help but notice that every scholar quests that involves erlene is played from an angle that highlights her ass/legs, I have never seen this before in this game to this degree, there isn't really a single cutscene in which the camera doesn't go under or to the side of her legs.

Re: Scholar quest cutscenes

Ok.....I want to see these cut scenes now so I can be righteously outraged!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Scholar chicks need love too!

On a serious note, I've noticed this too, but I was usually reading the text rather than seriously watching the cutscene.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
        Ok.....I want to see these cut scenes now so I can be righteously excited!
        Fixed that for me.
        75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
        RANK 10 Bastok
        CoP: Done
        ZM: Done
        ToA: Done
        Assault rank: Captain
        Campaign Medal: Medals
        Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
        This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

I mean, I've seen it happen SOMETIMES you know, I think some of the cat burglar scenes show her legs a little, and some others, but its like for a brief moment, the scholar quests that are some ENTIRE CONVERSATIONS where the camera is in the ground pointing at an angle towards erlene's skirt, even the part that shows the mithra scholar the camera is on the ground showing her ass as well, lol.

I just thought it was funny, they really over did it but I think they did it on purpose maybe to ease the tone of how bloody the quests get at the end.

Comment

Are you Tarutaru?

If so, that might be why.

At any rate, why are you complaining?

Comment

omgbbq, don't fuck with me, even think about talking to me like you do to other people and I'll rip you a new asshole.

And this isn't a complaint, comment/observation with opinions welcome. Asshatery is not. Actually just do me a favor and stay out of my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ospeff View Post
                omgbbq, don't fuck with me, even think about talking to me like you do to other people and I'll rip you a new asshole.

And this isn't a complaint, comment/observation with opinions welcome. Asshatery is not. Actually just do me a favor and stay out of my threads.
                You could have got along just fine without posting that. Also, he wasn't even insulting you, so why are you taking this like a child?

Comment

Yes he is, he always posts his slick little comments like he's above everyone else and I can't stand that. Might as well close this thread now.

Comment

Thread closed.
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X