SCH in Manaburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCH in Manaburn?

I wonder how well a SCH would do in a manaburn situation. I mean considering they could Any-Weather-ga the BLM's and Klimaform-ga and then they could deal out some healthy nukes I think they might do well.

I could see the disadvantage of removing one BLM from the manaburn to add a SCH, but I wonder if the swap would really be worth it. Seeing as I am not a BLM75 would some people like to enlighten me to their opinion of how well this might actually do?
    Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
    sigpic

Re: SCH in Manaburn?

Don't think you can -ga Klimaform, since it's black magic.

Comment

I am 61SCH and have actually used Klimaform-ga lol It is possilbe.
      Manifestation +Kilmaform ftw.
      Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello =) if it's SCH info you are looking for feel free to pm me anytime. Oh and yes Klimaform is AoE you have to be under Dark art's and use that AoE for it to work though. But as far as SCH in manaburn I had no problem with it at all especially after lvl 46 when you get Klimaform, not to mention the ability to AoE weather spell on whichever spell the BLM or SCH has to the highest element atm.

I was in a manaburn pt with my SCH back when I was lvl 50 we had 4 BLM, 1 COR, and 1 SCH needless to say I was pulling more hate than any of those BLM not to mention was able to AoE regen or AoE heal after every fight to reduce downtime. This was back when we didnt have Sublimination T-T but that just makes SCH even better. IMO =)

Comment

Sounds nifty... Pretty much worked the way I thought it would honestly. I just would like to actually participate in one sometime soon lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Manifestation is, indeed, compatible with Klimaform. Turns it in to instant happiness for Red Mages and Black Mages last time I heard.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
              Manifestation is, indeed, compatible with Klimaform. Turns it in to instant happiness for Red Mages and Black Mages last time I heard.
              Yes ^-^ and the only way to make klimaform any good is if, say your blm's highest spell on the elemental wheel atm is Blizzard IV, well that means you have to cast AoE Hailstorm ---> Dark arts ----> AoE Klimaform and then the blm's can use Manefestation and Blizzard IV the hell out of the bitch =) Klimaform only works with whatever the element of weather it is and the spell you are casting matches it. Good thing SCH can also change the weather lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Saphiera
                Good thing SCH can also change the weather lol
                And everyone said,

Amen~
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saphiera View Post
                  and then the blm's can use Manefestation and Blizzard IV the hell out of the bitch =)

Um.....
                  sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Not subbable.
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Typed too fast? >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Temagori View Post
                        I am 61SCH and have actually used Klimaform-ga lol It is possilbe.
                        Manifestation +Kilmaform ftw.
                        Ah, sorry. I assumed it was enhancing -- I guess they made it go off dark skill?

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                          Not subbable.
                          Not only is Manifestation not subbable, you can't AoE nukes with it. I'm hoping what was meant was Alacrity, but I'm not going to give the source that much credit because... well... I don't have a nice way to say it.

Comment

Working...
                          X