This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholar question!

I traded the lady x12 sheets of Vellum, on my 75 WHM. So she says that my 2hr ability Benediction won't work. So...that means I have to get the Vellum all over again or go on my different mage job to 2hr? My blm is lvl 40. FYI.

Re: Scholar question!

You have to use Manafont (BLM) or Chainspell (RDM) for the "Arcane Tap" required to make the book, then talk to the NPC again in EN (S).

Comment

I stepped out of my MH to do Manafont, that didn't make the book. =/
      Last edited by Rajsela; 04-09-2008, 05:19 PM.

Comment

On ffxiclopedia they mentioned Astral Flow (SMN) and Azure Lore (BLU) working for this quest as well, but apparently Azure Lore has been removed from the list, so I assume that means it was false. Astral Flow may or may not work as well.

Comment

Er... You have to use the two hour *in front of* the NPC after she asks for it. Meaning, you have to trek out there as BLM or RDM.

Oh well, try again in two hours or see if you can get a COR to take pity and try to reset your two hour with Wild Card. If a Besieged is about to start in Al'Zahbi, you can grab a Revitalizer there and reset your two hour that way too.

Comment

Talk to her, hit manafont or chainspell, then quickly talk to her again.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Okay thanks for the help.

Comment

Just to clarify, Astral Flow does work, as it was what I used to do the quest.
                sigpic
                Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Don't really wish to necro, but I feel that this must be said in order to avoid confusion:

Azure Lore does work. I was like "May as well give it a shot," and it ended up working.

Comment

Thanks Maerina for the info!

Quickly closing this before we get a bunch of yahoos in here crying about necro.

Thread closed.
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X