The SCH AF experience thus far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SCH AF experience thus far...

Upon doing SCH AF I was surprised to find out that, unlike ToA jobs and even DNC AF, SCH AF is obtained by completely different means, save for one traditional AF fight.
    • AF1 - Klimaform Quest is totally soloable
    • AF2 - Again, soloable. Reward: Scholar hands
    • AF3 - Scholar Hat BC, SCH NM is the toughest weakling you'll ever face. He can't hit worth a damn, but he sure can take a hit. He can AoE the T3 nukes, too.
    • AF Body, Legs, Feet - A series of key item fetch quests, collecting them under certain conditions. This is actually rather enjoyable and interesting, save for finding the objective point in Pashow (S) for Scholar's Gown, which makes me want to stab my eyes out since it moves on claim. don't be like me and pick the Gown first, get it last.

All that aside, I'm guessing SE really wants people to level SCH. Their means of gettin AFs is unlike all the rest and the most in-character means since THF (who could just pick the coffers).

Re: The SCH AF experience thus far...

EWWW that pasow thing does sound like a knife in eye type quest. I remeber how much i wanted to punch my own face in doing the RDM AF1 quest in davoi, with the simalr ??? move on claim and pashow is alot bigger than that. Probably dosent help that everybody and there brother are running around doing SCH AF if they can.

sig courtesy tgm
    retired -08

Comment

I picked the gown first. And yes, I also wanted to stab myself in the eye. Ran around for 3 hours with no luck, then got in 30 minutes after a night's sleep. Apart from that, the AF quests have been easy, fun, and added quite a bit of character to the class. I still have to do the BCNM though.

Comment

Finally found an Indescript Marking near J-9's Telepoint, so Scholar's Gown is MINE!

Loafers and Pants are next!

Comment

grats bbq

sig courtesy tgm
          retired -08

Comment

5/5 SCH AF now. All that remains is the levelling which will happen when some slow THF catches up to me, doing minor upgrades in the meantime. Electrum rings are hurting Sublimation effect, so I'm replacing them.

Comment

Working...
            X