• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lv50 GK

O.O

Soboro Sukehiro Lv50 DMG: 40 Delay: 450 Rare/Ex
    Occasionally attacks 2 to 3 times

My 50 sam neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddssssss this!!!!!!!!!

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
    SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Re: New lv50 GK

HOLY SHIT O_O 2/3 times!!!!!11111122!!2!er31!

sam is now hot again!

and double attack! holy !

too bad i sold all my sam gear and i doubt ill go trough all the hassle to get it again lolz
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I saw that too. I wanna get that soooo bad. The only thing im worried about is the weapon damage. While you can spam WS even more, the damage from them wont be as great.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

My SAM at level 49 suddenly became more enticing to level...just need to know where to get it
        All spells obtained!
        Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

I already get enough TP, I don't need latent effects that bad
          (bitter it's level 50)

Cactuar: Musashi
          Midgardsormr: Murasashi

Comment

It isnt a latent effect. Its like a ridill or kraken club (to a lesser extent). It sometimes attacks 2-3 times during a normal attack period. You dont need anything special to activate it.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

I would LOVE to get that, but how do you aquire this new GKT?
              Kenshin of Valefor: Behemoth Dethroner

Hitting people in four spots with a stick.
              Thats Kendo!
              It'll just take you 20 years to learn to do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki
                It isnt a latent effect. Its like a ridill or kraken club (to a lesser extent). It sometimes attacks 2-3 times during a normal attack period. You dont need anything special to activate it.
                I know, I meant i get myself killed with this GK D;

Cactuar: Musashi
                Midgardsormr: Murasashi

Comment

Thread on it here too http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.h...73233099&num=4

It's in Riverne site B01, popped NM as you can see in the thread. Position is J-9, kill the Atomic Clusters near there for the pop item.
                  Attempted it last night with a 6 person group...got it down to about half. Probably will want 12+ people for this with multiple tanks and the ability to do some serious damage. Also multiple stunners, since it's a bomb cluster. Has the ability to Self-Destruct multiple times without dying.
                  Haven't retried it yet. The pop item seems easy enough to get, 1/2 on the tar just killing the ones that could aggro when fighting the NM.

FFXI Blog

Comment

How come it has to be /ex ; ;
                    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                    Yeah, It’s true.
                    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Cuz otherwise every gilfarmer on the server would be making sams miserable by camping the NM and selling it for 20 bazillion gil

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Nice weapon for BCNM 50 and the like. Glad it's rare/ex.

JP

brave; integritous; commanding
                        New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
                        75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
                        ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

Only downside to this is that it's like 12 less dmg than Odenta, which is ridiculously over priced on alexander anyway. I think I'll equip it anyway tho since the dmg reuction will be negligible using Sole Sushi. Plus if the multiple atks kick in as often as ridill, that alone will make up for the less dmg per hit.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75

Comment

Best 50 GKT is now available as well, topping this one by far really. Koryukagemitsu or somthing like, forget the name now bought it just for ballista 50 cap purposes and the damage on it was ridiculous. It's 67 D, 450 delay and has +1 STR +3 acc (if i remember correctly).

This is Ballista so normal stats and damage doesn't always match up with say VT/IT mobs but with 300 % TP I managed to pull off a 867 Jinpuu on a 50 MNK. Asked him later and he didn't have counterstance on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodachi
                              Best 50 GKT is now available as well, topping this one by far really. Koryukagemitsu or somthing like, forget the name now bought it just for ballista 50 cap purposes and the damage on it was ridiculous. It's 67 D, 450 delay and has +1 STR +3 acc (if i remember correctly).

This is Ballista so normal stats and damage doesn't always match up with say VT/IT mobs but with 300 % TP I managed to pull off a 867 Jinpuu on a 50 MNK. Asked him later and he didn't have counterstance on.
                              Koryukagemitsu
                              DMG 67 Delay 450
                              STR+1 Accuracy+2

It's been in since the ENM: Beloved of the Atlantis was put in. In other words...last update. Goes for about...1 million on my server I believe...probably more

Edit: While the damage is better...in an EXP PT, the occassional double/tripple attack makes acquiring TP a lot easier. While RNGs just got nerfed, having the new Soboro Sukehiro still makes it slightly easier to keep up with their TP gain
                              All spells obtained!
                              Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

Working...
                              X