Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Qucik question about gear.

Don't also forget there's 30 MP on it.

Priorities, regardless. If RDM is your highest job (not sure here) get the Loquacious first, there will be plenty of time for you to get a Brutal later should you decide to level a melee job. Honestly, there really aren't many better earrings for RDM out there. Most linkshells split all their Ancient Beastcoins between members anyway, so it should take you a couple months to get up to 75 of them.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yea. I Rdm is my highest level at this moment. Just finished Af 1 (yay!) now I gotta do Af 2, and do that stupid wait until Midnight JST Bs -.-;

But I was also looking at the 30 Extra Mp. That was the main thing that caught my eye, not the 1% increase to fast cast although it does add a little bit of extra casting speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post

Damn! Thats going to take forever. I'm still on the promivians >.< Anyone willing to sell their Anceint Beastcoins on Alexander? :/
        Pretty sure you need to be able to go into Limbus to buy the Limbus equipment. Sorry.
        Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
          Pretty sure you need to be able to go into Limbus to buy the Limbus equipment. Sorry.
          ... :/ SE's starting to make me mad at them...

Hope FFXIV is better, and youd on't have to have a Rank Requirement to do half ths stuff, or be on a certain chapter of W/E in order to enter X zone. -.-;

Comment

That's one of the main problems with starting late on a MMORPG, specially when you can't solo most stuff needed to catch up.
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I started the game when the NA release was. I had A LOT of the jobs near 37. I played when Drgs 2 Hour was summon Wyvern lol.

I am catching up fairly quickly on my rdm as I level up. Making good progress, and leveling fairly fast I'd say. Soon I'm going to be doing Colibri, so I won't be too far from 70, then I gotta do Rdm Maat Fight (Hahaha... Yea right... thats gonna be fuuuuun... XD )

Comment

It wasn't that bad. It took me more tries than I would have liked, but it definitely made me feel accomplished to get past it.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Thats why I am leveling Rdm now. I actually want a challenge this time. When I did Sam, I just 2 Hourd and he was dead. Theres no fun in that. :/

Comment

Working...
                  X