Some questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions...

Okay so my main is lvl 65 rdm... I tried maat at lvl 66 but didnt go so well... what magics do i need to have capped to make my sleep 2 stick? and what is the best lvl to fight maat at? i really want to do it before asuran fists but not sure if i can... thanks for ur help!

~Neneja~

Re: Some questions...

I don't know much about RDM maat fight, but why not wait until 70 if you're having trouble sticking your magic?

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Neneja View Post
      Okay so my main is lvl 65 rdm... I tried maat at lvl 66 but didnt go so well... what magics do i need to have capped to make my sleep 2 stick? and what is the best lvl to fight maat at? i really want to do it before asuran fists but not sure if i can... thanks for ur help!

~Neneja~
      Wait wait wait, what do you mean what magics need to have capped?

ALL OF THEM!

That's right, you need to level all your magic skillz (even Divine), and then and only then you can come back here to seek our wisdom.

Now go, young one. May Altana protect you in your travels and all that.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

ugh... LOL... so far my drk magic is like lvl 43...... sooo sad... lmao....well ill do what i have to do.. I love rdm... and so my main is rdm/whm so im a constant healer... also i was thinkin of doin maat at lvl 69... that way i have aero 3...

Comment

A lot of us are OCD about keeping our skills blue. For Maat you only need enfeebling and elemental at cap or close to it. Waiting til 69 so you have Aero III is a good idea. Most guides assume you're 69 or 70.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

okay thats what i was working on before i had to take a break.. yea i figured id give it a go at 66 for that Just in case... lol... ohs well.... hehe and thank you everyone for ur replies.. much appreciated.

Comment

If your having trouble capping magic i suggest going to a besieged and spam tier I spells. and in sertain conditions you have lots of temp. items like mp boost, JA reset potions, etc. for element magic i 2 hr > spam stone, aero, etc. till 2hr wore > use JA reset potion > repeat. and just burn through your mana then use elixir to restore mana. by the time uve burned through all your mana twice you should have some of your temp. potions back again.

Comment

Dude... CHECK THE FUCKING DATE OF THE LAST POST BEFORE POSTING AND NECROING THREADS!

Comment

Calm down Tak, you're on the verge of an aneurysm over there.
                  Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                  Name: Drjones
                  Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                    Calm down Tak, you're on the verge of an aneurysm over there.
                    Every post he has done has been a necro so far. Tired of seeing old threads that have been dead for a while now. -.-;

Comment

Working...
                    X