• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composure and Enspell II info

I'm playing with recasts so far.

Utsusemi: Ni
    Recast naked: 40 secs w/o composure, 50 secs w/ composure
    Recast with tabard, chapeau and 11% haste gear: 32 secs w/o composure, 40 secs w/ composure
    Above + haste spell: 26 secs w/o composure, 33 secs w/ composure

So it seems composure takes your final recast time after all modifiers and adds 25% to it. It'd probably be silly to do so but I think you could still blink tank with this up.

Gonna look at spell durations next while I look for Enspell II scrolls.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Recast time on the JA is 5 minutes btw for those that were thinking about clicking it on and off.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Holy sweetness. I cast Refresh with Composure up and it lasted 7 minutes and 30 seconds. Looks like triple duration on self-buffs.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: Composure and Enspell II info

OMG that Refresh sounds sweet man! 450 Mp restored per cast with Composure.

Comment

Apparently Enspells II are in norg.

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

Composure is definitely better than auto-refresh, so I take back that thing I said about wanting Auto-R instead of Refresh.

Also, I rarely need to recast Utsu right when the timer is up, so I probably wont notice much difference with Composure, and since now I'll be able to melee more then it will probably make fights a lot easier.

Going to solo a couple of avatars to check it out when the update is finished.

<Insert "zomg Enspells are sooo going to be 500k!" paranoic post here>
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Triple duration? Only +25% recast? S-E has gone above and beyond my expectations, and I already had a pretty positive outlook on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            <Insert "zomg Enspells are sooo going to be 500k!" paranoic post here>
            zomg enspells are going to be 500k!
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Only a 25% penalty AFTER bonuses?

Refresh lasts longer than my Convert Timer, Jesus Christ.
              The Tao of Ren
              FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
              Originally posted by Kaeko
              As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
                Apparently Enspells II are in norg.
                Do you have a name? My source states they've talked to a number of people in Norg and none of them have Enspells for sale or for quest that they can tell so far.
                Odude
                PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Anyone check the usual EnSpell merchant in Selbina? or the Nashmau npc?

Comment

So far I've checked Selbina, Windurst, Kazham, Whitegate and Jeuno personally. No Enspell IIs at any of the magic shops. My friend checked Norg and said they weren't there but I guess now I have to verify myself.

Comment

Enspells II drop from Taisai, the element of the spell dropped depends on the day of the week (It drops Enwater II on Firesday and so forth.)
                      sigpic
                      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Really though if it's a drop from something I'm gonna QQ

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

lol chocobo at the altep telepoint right now costs 2025 gil

Comment

Have you checked Composure Recast time with /SCH and Celerity?

Also, why not check the NPC in Whitegate that got Drain II, Repose and such?

Comment

Wow I'll walk or ride my own Chocobo! Cool on EnSpell II...I'll have to start killing those suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                              Also, why not check the NPC in Whitegate that got Drain II, Repose and such?
                              Did check that guy. It's not in Rabao where the new whm spells are either. You'd think someone would have said something if they were but you never know.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Aylmer View Post
                              Cool on EnSpell II...I'll have to start killing those suckers.
                              The Taisai thing was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X