It's that time again! RDM Gear Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's that time again! RDM Gear Updates

Too bad eh, Im a prick because I did a lot of things in my 5 years of playing? I am a prick because I come on here an share my knowledge of melee RDM only yo be chirped at by the masses, some of which do not even have RDM levelled nor merited. Im a prick because I got a temp ban for telling a mod he was wrong and then backing it up. Im a prick because I know what I am talking about and will back it up.

I am a prick because I said this is what I want to do, this is what I have, this is what I would do. Did anyone ask me for advice on how to get your assault rank up, alexandrite, nyzul points, no this is what I have done and if it comes of as elitist and prickish bfd, I am proud of my accomplishments, and I wouldn't mind another one to add to the list. I am a stones throw from having a relic and a mythic weapon something I would take a lot of pride in.

Perhaps it is you who has no pride or sense of accomplishment. Perhaps you may be envious because I didn't put up with bullshit pigeon holing and actually managed to have fun in this game. Is it my fault you don't have what I have, no, it is your fault.

Go ahead and take my virtual red mage hat away, and pull your red card, I don't give a shit its a game and i've grown out of it. If you want you can buy my account for $500 you have near complete endgame sets for everything you could want, you have one of the best melee, mage merit setups, all subjobs leveled, you about 500 single units of sandy currency and 2 items from a mandau, and close to a murgelis. There is about 3 mil on the charecter, if you can chainspell drain you can join a 6 man byakko squad that sells the mob, and If you act now I will even copy all my macro data so you do not have to do it.

There then you could brag that you had the great Mr Mageo do all the work for you. Seriously scram insect before I decide to crush you with the heel of my boot.

sig courtesy tgm
    retired -08

Comment

Actually, you failed miserably to prove IceMage wrong, if anything proving him right, you have altered your statements from, "Spell casting does in no way pause, stop, skip the attack timer." to "As the game logs your hits before it shows them, the delay caused by the animation is instead used with spell casting. Doing it at this time and this time only results in uninterrupted attack cycles.", your quotes, misspelling corrected, constant backpedaling and changing of your statements as people prove you wrong. Your "tests" and "proofs" had glaring flaws in them.

/sarcasm

Oh yes, and let's not forget that you can out damage a Hagun using Samurai.

Plus the fact that it is impossible for you to get a Murgelis in under a month.

Notice this track record of unreliability and constantly being wrong?

Seriously scram insect before I decide to crush you with the heel of my boot.
      Yeah, that's pretty uncalled for and prick worthy.

I think both ShepardG's post and your reply were out of line.

Shepard:

There were a multitude of ways that you could have worded that better to still get your meaning across without being so insulting.

Mageo:

If you can't reply without sounding like an ass then perhaps you should go and cool off until you can.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyuru View Post
        Shepard:

There were a multitude of ways that you could have worded that better to still get your meaning across without being so insulting.
        No.

Not really.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Originally posted by Armando
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Vyuru, your right, i could have been alot more tactful *sp* but you sometimes you have to be brutally honest to the point where you, unfortunatley, exhibit some of the characteristics of the people your trying to inform.

I.E. My post directed towards MrMageo....er....excuse me..... " The Great " MrMageo

I have been spoken to privately and accept where the moderators are coming from. It's their job to shoot threads like this down, and i don't blame them. Most of the time these exchanges do nothing except encite a laugh from the audience, but on a serious note if i had to do it again, i would.

I've seen too many times in my life where people tip-toe around people that , for lack of a better term, bother them, instead of just voicing up what is causing the problem.
          I see it in parties in game, I see it in real life, I see it in combat. (i'm in the military)

I've had friends in real life, and in game that i thought were awesome, but that rubbed me the wrong way, and I told them what it was that they were doing that bothered me.

If all that the mageo took from my post was that i thought he was a prick, and that i was jealous, that i had no sense of pride, etc. Well....That's all he's ever taken from any constructive criticisim *sp*.

It's all he'll ever take from any criticism, for the rest of his life. ...the only thing he has going for him is the fact that the LHC will probably make the rest of his life, and yours and mine for that matter, quite short, but it'll be instant so we won't care.

Comment

...can we get back to the topic at hand here? T_T

Comment

Agreed.

So who's gonna kill those NM in the beastmen strongholds so I can get the new gear?

(If that's where it drops that is.)
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
                Too bad eh, Im a prick because I did a lot of things in my 5 years of playing? I am a prick because I come on here an share my knowledge of melee RDM only yo be chirped at by the masses, some of which do not even have RDM levelled nor merited. Im a prick because I got a temp ban for telling a mod he was wrong and then backing it up. Im a prick because I know what I am talking about and will back it up.

I am a prick because I said this is what I want to do, this is what I have, this is what I would do. Did anyone ask me for advice on how to get your assault rank up, alexandrite, nyzul points, no this is what I have done and if it comes of as elitist and prickish bfd, I am proud of my accomplishments, and I wouldn't mind another one to add to the list. I am a stones throw from having a relic and a mythic weapon something I would take a lot of pride in.

Perhaps it is you who has no pride or sense of accomplishment. Perhaps you may be envious because I didn't put up with bullshit pigeon holing and actually managed to have fun in this game. Is it my fault you don't have what I have, no, it is your fault.

Go ahead and take my virtual red mage hat away, and pull your red card, I don't give a shit its a game and i've grown out of it. If you want you can buy my account for $500 you have near complete endgame sets for everything you could want, you have one of the best melee, mage merit setups, all subjobs leveled, you about 500 single units of sandy currency and 2 items from a mandau, and close to a murgelis. There is about 3 mil on the charecter, if you can chainspell drain you can join a 6 man byakko squad that sells the mob, and If you act now I will even copy all my macro data so you do not have to do it.

There then you could brag that you had the great Mr Mageo do all the work for you. Seriously scram insect before I decide to crush you with the heel of my boot.
                Greatest post evar.

GTFO with that downtalking shit, you're a fucking moron and have no place to talk to other people like that here.
                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                  GTFO with that downtalking shit, you're a fucking moron and have no place to talk to other people like that here.
                  Quoted for Truth.

Comment

Harpy Shield drops from NIN NM, Vee Ladu the Titterer pops @ H-9 in Castle O [S]. Like most new NIN NMs, Ustu gives it true copies (1-3 depending on HP). Mijin makes 3 copies which all blow up as well.

Tiara drops from All-Seeing Onyx Eye, Shadow Eye NM, in La Vaule.

And that is all I have for now from the wonderful world of the internet.

EDIT: I LIED!

Cogtooth Skagnogg, Orcish Warmachine, in La Vaule drops Llwyd's Clogs

Feeblescheme Bhogbigg, Orc SCH, in La Vaule drops Catalyst.

Louhi's Mask is from Beadeaux, though post didn't specify NM...

Gnadbhod's Helm and Fenian Ring come from the Orc BC

Paramount Earring (and Seismic Axe) come from Quadav BC...so I assume the earrings need for the "sets" come from the BCs only. Ruler most likely comes from a BC as well.

EDIT: Ruler comes from Orc BC.
                    Last edited by Gobo; 09-11-2008, 05:40 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
                    X