Faust solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faust solo

It depends on the potency, but for mobs on the level of Faust/Zip/etc, in my experiences 1 is as good as 500 most of the time in terms of breaking it. Bio breaks mine consistently, as do the the -tons that deal any damage.

Occassionally you'll luck out into a 'super-Bind' with full potency(I've had Bind hold through 2k damage AM2's before), but that's not likely to happen on any of these fights, except maybe Despot as he seems a bit more prone to a full-on Bind stick than the others.
    ------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    I can re-check when maintenance is over but I'm pretty sure that's how it was when I tested it a year ago. Dunno where the 8/12/15 number came from. Seems arbitrary.

Wouldn't using the opposite elemental staff of the spell be enough to hit for 0 on ichi spells, considering it both gimps its damage, and penalizes your already poor/half-capped magic acc?
    It very well may be, if you can double-check that it'd be nice. The amount of attention I put into NIN was barely enough to get to 37 w/ NQ gear before vowing to never touch it again.

And that's a great idea. Eff you and your common sense!
    Last edited by Callisto; 12-12-2007, 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Working...
    X