This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besieged is really good for skillups!

Just FYI, Besieged rocks for magic skillups. I think I've gotten 30 lvls on my gimped dark skill (up to 150 now) from Besiege alone. If you're going as rdm/blm, from what I can tell, 2-3 elemental seal/nukes will be enough to get you the full 700. Also try to random heal, raise people. But, beyond that, just spam bio if you're trying to lvl dark.

I may switch to banish once I'm done with dark skill.

Re: Besieged is really good for skillups!

Wow, that's great to know! I'd love the opportunity to raise enfeebling and diving magic skill. (enfeebling is 100, i believe)
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Enfeebs are hard to land on these guys, and I'm rdm with staff. But I think you get enfeeb skillups from casting dia. The nice thing about dia and bio is they always land. Whether or not they do anything is another story.

Comment

I've been launching cures @ the undead. Cure 1 lands for 0 a lot, so I just spam the hell out of Cure 2. Of course, this is only after I've converted twice. I spend all the mp before that constructively curing/raising people before I sit there and drool at the .5 healing magic skillups.

Comment

I can't wait to do a besiege @.@

Comment

Chainspell+Aspir on Crabs in Cape if theres no besieged.

Comment

Besieged is good for skilling up weapons too. I whacked a Lamia today and got a 0.5 on my sword, which caused me to ding 215.

I didn't hit often, but when I did, I skilled everytime. xD

Comment

i just did my first besieged yesterday and besides for some lag it was fun as hell. i didnt get any rewards for the win tho and i heard you needed to do a quest to unlock the ability to get things for a win.... can i have info on that?

Comment

Working...
                X