X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do other jobs see us this way?

a friend emailed me this link not sure what he meant

http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010526

I wonder if other jobs think Rdm is so flashy, no its not a technical thread just a {Hmm...} {That's interesting} plus it is funny

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Re: Do other jobs see us this way?

do you mean other jobs in ffxi? or the other jobs in FF1? i dont think rdm is very flashy in ffxi <_< i mean sure, it can cast black/white magic, but i dont get them to nuke, i usually get them to enfeeb/cure/refresh hor <_< cause spells that cost 100~mp and do 150 dmg arent that good >_> rather have a cure4
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

ya i meant in ffxi, well at lower lvs its like well rounded until our marital stats crap up as we get past 30

Comment

Rdm itself is unglamorous, but whenever I think of "famous" players in the game, they all happen to be red mages. That might just be because I am a red mage and I've been a part of the rdm community for a long time. Grendal, Avesta, Jei, Icemage ... ok Icemage is mainly whm and brd but I always think of him as red mage. These are pioneering people always going out and doing things nobody's done before and often returning to the community with well-earned information. That's glamourous. The math intensive nature of some of those posts could, I guess, contribute to that “Excelsior!” image. ^^

8BT Red Mage is a caricature that preceded us, but I guess you can pick out some of his characteristics in us.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Just look at the hat. Need you really even ask this question?
          There will be cake.

Comment

Oh no, Patch and the AF Hat references *hides, expecting someone to quote the line about never taking off the Pimp Hat*
            The Tao of Ren
            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
            Originally posted by Kaeko
            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

What I think of RDM, I think of the RDMs that go solo their coffer keys. They go solo Bune. They go and kite King Behemoth (Yes, I've seen a RDM in ItMyLife do this once before for a short period)

Then I think about my new character. I think that, despite all the bad stuff I have to deal with, it's a cool job to be. Akai's comment not withstanding. >_<

Comment

I like your avatar aeni, your at my lv with rdm i see fast cast III rox doesnt it?

back to subject: i think rdm has a style that most jobs can't duplicate because our main powers come from us not gil shielding nin, not the blu who can't use all of his abilities at once without killing its power for a minute, but must use his slots carefully, not the smn who can only use one avatar at a time and it is not worth meleeing with in exp pts.

Pld is reaching this state slowly i believe... Rdm was first and can be forgotten easily with the new jobs.

/Red Mage salute

Comment

Originally posted by WishMaster3K
                  Oh no, Patch and the AF Hat references *hides, expecting someone to quote the line about never taking off the Pimp Hat*
                  Haha, good memory!

But seriously, when you get the pimp hat, you have to sign a waiver that you will never remove it lest you forsake your Crimson Forebears.^^
                  There will be cake.

Comment

lol @ flash

PS: Patch! Heard from Omri you were thinking about coming back~ this is true?!
                    Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

i think it was a pop shot at the warrior job class.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

all im seeing in that comic is rdm being cool and awesome and rolling around
                        couldn't make anything out of it
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by little ninja
                          i think it was a pop shot at the warrior job class.
                          that wasn't my true intent, but now that i think about it how can you let your int go down that low

Double Post Edited:
                          This is a popshot http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=020524
                          Last edited by Khidir; 04-29-2006, 09:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Khidir
                            that wasn't my true intent, but now that i think about it how can you let your int go down that low

Double Post Edited:
                            This is a popshot http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=020524
                            LOL @ at WAR's low INT.

Comment

I think in FF1, fighters actually had an INT score of 1 that never rose.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                              X