Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mirke - Best RNG TP body now?

Originally posted by VZX View Post
    Fair enough. But that sounds a bit contradictory to me. Because if you don't care, you shouldn't care about best gear in 75.

You do neither endgame nor meriting; That would imply you either craft/make money (for no reason) or level another job from the ground (which is the most likely case)
    Some people just like doing the missions and leveling jobs. The ACP bodies are an added bonus. Whatever makes them happy, I guess.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Re: Mirke - Best RNG TP body now?

Keep in mind that you don't have to keep the same augments forever.

If you don't have Osode/ZGB/snapshot merits, you're definitely better off getting RATK/RACC Mirke and wearing that until you get yourself fine-tuned enough to properly benefit from snap/RATK Mirke.

Centurio X-I 1/1 - Celphie 1/1 - Deadly Dodo 0/2 - Doppleganger Dio 0/1 - Jaggedy-eared Jack 0/7 - Joo Duzu the Whirlwind 1/1 - Leaping Lizzy 2/16 - Mimas 0/1 - Odqan 1/9 - Orcish Wallbreacher 0/1 - Ose 1/3 - Sagittarius X-XIII 1/1 - Serpopard Ishtar 3/6 - Silk Caterpillar 1/2 - Tom Tit Tat 0/2 - Trickster Kinetix 0/2 - Valkurm Emperor 6/10 - Wyvernpoacher Drachlox 1/1

Comment

Working...
      X