Pup/SCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pup/SCH

Has Anyone tried subbing SCH while using the soulreaver set up? Im trying to figure if it would help my puppets magic dmg. I havent played with scholar yet so i am not sure about how it works yet with the weather skills.
    "To love is to live, and to let die. When chosen for eternity how shall I forsake it?"

Re: Pup/SCH

Originally posted by haazim View Post
    Has Anyone tried subbing SCH while using the soulreaver set up? Im trying to figure if it would help my puppets magic dmg. I havent played with scholar yet so i am not sure about how it works yet with the weather skills.
    The weather spells aren't available under sub, nor can they be cast on pets. SCH has Resist Silence, Clear Mind and Max MP Boost traits under sub. Subbable B Skill in all general magic types, variable by usage of Light or Dark Arts. Subable Drain, Aspir and Regen II

Comment

Thank you for the info. I guess it isnt worth leveling for subbing then.
      "To love is to live, and to let die. When chosen for eternity how shall I forsake it?"

Comment

PUP/SCH is a dud. Try this:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/pup...g-pup-dnc.html

Comment

YouTube - phobos0414's Channel

Enjoy. =)

PS. With /sch under Dark Arts with gear... Magic Skill can go upwards to 260+

Comment

I was about to make a small write-up on the efficacy of /sch but... a picture's worth a thousand words. And I suppose that's 3420 pictures. =)

It's a nice solo trick, has some other applications. Plays well with manaburns (a friend of mine does a lot of stuff duo with a PUP. They've done a few things as SCH/rdm + PUP/sch now and to good effect).

Also: Sabaron's info on pup/dnc has actually made me want to be a healer. >_>
            "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Working...
            X