Times where we love to be a PUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times where we love to be a PUP

There are some times where I just love to be a puppetmaster. Here, we post some of our favorite moments as a PUP.

Today, I was running to Qufim Island at lv26 through the tunnels. On my way, I noticed two tarus standing around. I peeped around the corner, lo and behold, a Weapon. I felt a little sorry, but it checked as a T. I figured "Hey, I can try this out!" and engaged it. The two Taru's ran off as I fought the menacing Weapon. Things started to turn sour, so I threw it into Overdrive to last the fight. Sakura (my puppet) held up substantially well, using stoneskin and flash at good times. It was funny seeing this once dangerous enemy hit my puppet for 0 damage. Eventually I was able to slay the animal with some ease. One of the Tarus came back, and I rested. After the fight, I decided to do some entertainment. A few dances, bows, and waves, and the little guy was quite impressed and happy. Made me feel good inside to be a PUP.

Please, share your own stories.

Re: Times where we love to be a PUP

Another thing you could do, is activate your puppet to attack the weapon, with say a spell or ranged, and then deactivate it before the puppet gets hit and then you can run right by agro free.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Barbar

Jobs: 75brd/37whm/37blm/46pup
    Crafts: Cooking 60/Bonecrafting 34

"...you spooony Bard!"
    "The lolPUP just outparsed me...he must be hacking.."

Comment

Yesterday was "Marvel at the Puppet Day". It was great! I was sitting outside of Windurst for a little bit, and I had 2 people stop and watch me. So, I sat up and danced. I have a macro for when I dance (I was a Pup/Dnc) Ricochet dances too. I was a real performer! I received claps and everything
      sigpic
      This is Jazz. Jazz is mine. He 50% awesome combined with 50% win. That makes him 100% full of vitamins Awesome and Win.

Comment

one of mine was when i was doing promy runs as a PUP this was way back when it first came out and people started the lolpup thing. i got laughed at so much put down man it was bad. finally i got a party together i was /anon of course till the party was full then i told them and they said they where going to leave. i said wait please trust me lets go and if i dont do good before the boss you can leave but please let me show you what my puppet can do this isnt my first run as pup lol. so we did so on till the boss so we rush in and after a fue mins tank goes down so i pop my 2hour my puppet gets hate and my pet tanks it till finish. it blow there minds, it tanked it for more then half way.

woot! victory for us pups!
        "True Warriors never die, They just get sent to hell then regroup."

Comment

It's nice to see that over my career as a Puppetmaster I have received mostly positive feedback. I feel as though we are in our "prime" as we prove to other players what we are capable of. In my most recent parties I have been going PUP/DNC and using Soulsoother, and I'll tell ya, everyone loved the little guy.

"And people say lolpup. pup pwns."

Comment

Working...
          X