Lol Add Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Add Owned

so the next patch is taking ADD out of the game by increasing the deactivate timer to 1 minute. So... now skilling up magic will take even longer and probably stray more people away from PUP as a job. However, ADD was probably not a fair way to play a job realistically so.. i guess it was a reasonable thing to do.

when will SE fix pup ; ;

Re: Lol Add Owned

We all kind of knew that ADD would be fixed eventually. Sucks for PUP, I guess, but it was an exploit, so it's hard to feel bad about it.

Comment

I'm trying to sneak in a few magic levels before update right now. MP pool is so small at lower levels.

Comment

Meh everyone gets nerfed once inna while. However, a shock to see something taken out that actually begs taking out. o_O;;

Comment

Wasn't PUP gimped enough already?
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

I think SE is trying to make PUP into the ultimate glamour job.

Something you have, and it looks fancy, but it serves no purpose but getting people to laugh at you.

In short, PUP is like a poodle.

Comment

you, my good sir, are an idiot.

^^

Comment

Well ADD doesn’t really effect Sharpshot or Valoredge much. I still think Sharpshot is a really good frame for pts.
                Galka Cor 75/Rng 37 Bst 75/Nin 37 Blm 75/Whm 38
                Taru Rdm 61 / Blm 41 *retired*
                Mithra - Rdm 53, Pld 45, Blm 38, War 23, whm 36 *retired*

Comment

I don't see the point of ADD at all. I used it once and found that it was a much bigger advantage to just leave the automoton out. I haven't had any damage problems with this job and i am 68 now. If anyone says that they wanted to keep ADD because pup is gimp, maybe its them that's gimped and not the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandsummoner_Kairos
                    I don't see the point of ADD at all. I used it once and found that it was a much bigger advantage to just leave the automoton out. I haven't had any damage problems with this job and i am 68 now. If anyone says that they wanted to keep ADD because pup is gimp, maybe its them that's gimped and not the job.
                    As I understand it ADD was for soloing, and has nothing to do with "damage problems".

Comment

Working...
                    X