Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enthunder on my Automaton...?

Hey guys.

I'm sure someone can explain it, but I haven't seen anything else about this, so I thought I'd ask about it...

Today I rearranged my Automaton's attachments to see if there was a better combo. I took everything off and put all the same stuff back on, but when I reactivated him he had Enthunder.

Is there some position-based attachment combo thing that gives additional effects like this, or what? Anyone else seen this?

Thanks for any info.

Re: Enthunder on my Automaton...?

Yes, check your attachments for the ones of thunder elements, I believe the attachment that has the effect is Volt Gun.

Comment

Wow, I'm embarassed...

I guess I hit the wrong one, 'cause I meant to equip the Acc. one.

D'oh...sorry about the post.

Comment

Yea it's Volt Gun that enables Enthunder. Lol yea don't be decieved what the attachments look like, you should read em. But its ok, if you have a question, then ask it. These boards are not for finding n00bs and flamin them or insulting people with questions, it's to help out. So do not feel embarassed.

Comment

For some reason my pet still hits with the Enthunder effect even though I don't use Thunder Maneuver....why? o_O
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

because manuvers only enhnance the effects of attachments. they make them occur more frequently. IF u use thunder manuver your automation will hit with enthunder more often
            "Life is only what we choose to make it"

Comment

Enthunder, I believe, is always active with the Bolt Gun attachment, but the damage it does is affected by the Maneuvers you use. I.E., the more you use Thunder Maneuver, the stronger Enthunder becomes.

Comment

yes exactly ^_^ you took the words out of my mouth
                "Life is only what we choose to make it"

Comment

Working...
                X