And the other 2 frames??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the other 2 frames??

In all these boards, I have only read about the mage puppet frame. I am going to be 20 soon and I will be getting my 2nd frame. I'd like to hear more on the behaviors of the Melee and Ranged puppets from people who have them and are experienced with using them. Can someone post me some info/ ideas on these other two frames?

Re: And the other 2 frames??

If you do a bit of searching, I know that there is info out there on the Valoredge and Sharpshot (or sharpshooter?) frames. You should definitely familiarize yourself with the search function in the toolbar above. It's very handy.

Comment

The melee one is like a tank, it's really good for solo level 10-20, then it's useless. A rating in melee skill. The ranger one is a DD, it uses Ranged Attacks that do decent damage, but it doesn't spam them. It has a B rating in Melee skill.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Kolid
        The melee one is like a tank, it's really good for solo level 10-20, then it's useless. A rating in melee skill. The ranger one is a DD, it uses Ranged Attacks that do decent damage, but it doesn't spam them. It has a B rating in Melee skill.
        Nice thanks for the info! Well I am almost done with getting to level 20, so I don't know about melee. It's useless in parties, or is it just useless for oloing after level 20? I'm assuming rangers, with their ranged attacks, are like mages with their spells. They don't spam them, but they still physically attack when they aren't casting/ using the bow. Does the Ranger have a weapon besides the crossbow like a knife or something? Or does it use it's hands like the stormwaker and the harlequin?

Comment

The Ranger will stay @ range unless either (A) you attack before its ranged attack is ready again or (B) if the mob charges it. I think tossing Fire manuveur can effect this but no real proof.

It just swings its bow-hand at the mob for a weapon. It still only uses ranged skills for WS though. And it's rather high damage.

Comment

Nice! I think I'll go for the Ranged one, it sounds really nice, but I'm getting all of them so eh who knows, it doesn't really matter, but I'd like to know how to mix and match them up. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X