What's up with the AF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the AF?

Does anyone have any info about it? Please post it here, I would like to know. Thanks

Re: What's up with the AF?

it's not released into the game yet so no, no one has any information on it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Wait for the patch coming soon. They adding a whole bunch of stuff in it, so it might turn up there.

[75NIN] | [75RNG] | [64NPC]
      [W10] | [ZM Complete] | [PM Complete] | [TA25]
      San d' Oria 0 | Bastok 0
      Current: Apocolypse Nigh

Comment

Here's hoping it's more useful than most AF. Then again other jobs might not appreciate the new jobs getting useful free gear. We'll see!

Comment

Well, what would qualify as useful free gear? If PUP AF came out tomorrow, what mods would you want on it?
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

1. H2H +skill would be nice. WTF is a C rating in the weapon we are supposed to be using as their main weapon?

2. Some nice added effects depending on which automoton we have, ie melee, mage, etc.

Just some thoughts.

[75NIN] | [75RNG] | [64NPC]
            [W10] | [ZM Complete] | [PM Complete] | [TA25]
            San d' Oria 0 | Bastok 0
            Current: Apocolypse Nigh

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
              Well, what would qualify as useful free gear? If PUP AF came out tomorrow, what mods would you want on it?
              Well, what I meant was if they gave it stats that would make the AF worthwhile until 75. There are very few jobs that have the luxury of AF that they can wear from the time they get it until 75. Instead they find themselves "having" to shell out a lot of gil for the same stuff everyone else is wearing.

Not knowing enough about how PUP plays at that point in the game, I haven't the slightest clue what kind of stats their AF will have.

Comment

I don't know about the free useful gear thing. All pet jobs get AF that is very useful for a long time. Dragoons never get rid of their drachen armet and the fingr gauntlets are really nice as well as the rest of the set for its level and wyvern uses. Summoner AF is really good as well depending on how you play it, bsts love thier Af as well. My guess is that PuP would get AF that is going to last them a long time. I can see the same thing that happens to summoner happening to puppetmaster until they add more cloth gear with pet or melee bonuses. When summoner was released it was the only job of its kind (now there is pup), so as summoner i was left with nothing to chose from besides whm or blm leftovers. As a result i wore my AF until austere gear was released when i was level 65, and even then there was still pieces of the AF too good to replace. I can see PuP AF being good and some more gear being released that pup can get use out of too.

Comment

I believe considering the armor that the Puppetmasters have to wear now, that the AF will be very useful. I'm waiting for the AF and the patches for the Puppetmaster with high anticipation and expectations. I know SE won't let me down ^^.

Actually the AF weapon, the Sainti, look pretty sweet

Comment

Working...
                  X