Lvl 10 Automaton Body/Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 10 Automaton Body/Head

I'm going to hit level 10 with my PUP tonight and will have to choose which body/head type to get for my first Automaton upgrade. It seems like the mage set (Stormwaker) will be the best set to get for the coming levels. Valoredge looks fairly useless for parties because it can't be healed, and I don't know much about the ranged one. I was wondering what the higher level PUP players think would be the best order to get the Automaton upgrades in.
    There will be cake.

Re: Lvl 10 Automaton Body/Head

The Valoredge and Ranger set are what i have currently. The Valoredge is great to help you solo, unfortunately it cant be healed without oils or resting as you say. Same goes for the ranger puppet. I guess its really up to you, i havent hit 30 yet to get my mage puppet, may make that my new aim i think.
    Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
    Originally Posted by Kirsteena
    Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
    Originally Posted by Sethe
    QFT!
    With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
    www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

I got the mage head/frame at level 10, and I love it. He casts enfeebles for you (dia/bio, poison, etc.), he nukes, and around level 15 he'll learn slow. He also melees as long as he's close enough to the mob. But, if the mob moves just far enough from him not to melee then he won't follow it. You have to call him back to you and then re-deploy him to get him to get closer to it.

And remember: after you level, in order to raise your automation's skill caps, you have to deactivate/reactivate him. But always remember to get a buffer before deactivating him, if you delevel then his caps go back down and you have a lot of time left before you can reactivate him.

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
      Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
      Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
      Susan>> Just smaller.
      [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
      [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
      Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
      [GM]Dave>> ...
      [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

mage puppet kthx

Comment

Working...
        X