Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Overload

I hadn't seem much of a mention of this:

I am just just starting PUP (level 4 atm), and I was noticing that prior to leveling, I could stack two Light Manuveurs and make my Pacotille regen super fast. Now if I even use one, she goes into Overload.

Can someone explain how Overload works?

Re: Constant Overload

I'm not a pro, but I'll try.

Each element, on the first use, has a 0% chance to overload.

Using it once, raises the chance slightly, another time, raises it again, ect ect.

I think you have to wait for a while for the chance to go down, or use another element, I'm not too sure. It's the way it was explained to me.
    SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

I noticed today that it seems like there's a short period of cooldown after your Automaton dies where it can easily overload also. After I reactivated it, it continually got Overloaded until about a minute later. Not sure, otherwise.
      There will be cake.

Comment

Bascially, using one element too much (especially fire, it seems) overloads it fast. And using maneuvers right after activating it will make it overload a lot too.
        Generic Info!

Comment

i am finaly 43 now and i have had some ... ups and downs about this OVERLOAD thing.
          id like to mention that most usualy that the longer you wait afer useing an element before you recast will prevent it from overloading. i usualy wait 10-15 secs befor casting anything else on the puppet. Simle act of deploying will aid in its overloading, not much but a little i think. It helps to rest now and then to alow your puppet to Cool down froma ll its manuvering. When my puppet has 3 manuvers up, unless i NEED something more for say earth for stoneskin, i wont add till one has droped.

After activating your puppet, its best to wait say, 2-3 mins before going all out on your manuvers. It usualy will overload onthe first one if you dont even give it 10 secs to "power-up" i guess. Its kinda like my computer, cant ask it too do too much, cant let it over heat, and when its booting, dont ask too much of it ^^.

Comment

Excellent! That makes everything much clearer.

Most of my overloads came after activation. And you can use more than 2 manuveurs??

Wow. That I did not know at ALL.

My wife was the big puppetmaster fan since learning about the jobs (I went for BLU first, but needed a break from the boring "Hit me 8 billion times with that skill so I can learn it" thing).

Basically I worked it out yesterday to not overload once, but I had no idea why. Thanks for all the great information!

Comment

you can use 3 of the same.. if you get lucky lol

Comment

Working...
              X